xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bishoujo

My Website Takes Ages To Load

Is it just me or is my website taking a very long time to load?

http://princesstimes.com/

It usually loads very quickly previously, and I haven't added anything to it recently to cause it to take a long time to load.

its is not

it louds very fast you must have slow

internet conection or you have computer virus

that take hi bandwidth from you

it looks nice by the way

and if that is your pic then you can email me if you are single :P

[ zamaliphe AT gmail dot com ]

not : i wrote my email like that to avoide spamers

and you look cute :P

and if that is your pic then you can email me if you are single

Okay what the hell. Maybe you should send her a PM instead of writing stuff like that. And it's not that she has a slow internet connection because she said it had loaded fast previously.
I'm having the same problems too. I'm currently creating a website where you edit the articles from the actual website. When I goto save them, the page just stops loading, and I loose all the work I did. This has happened to me several times now...

Okay what the hell. Maybe you should send her a PM instead of writing stuff like that. And it's not that she has a slow internet connection because she said it had loaded fast previously.
I'm having the same problems too. I'm currently creating a website where you edit the articles from the actual website. When I goto save them, the page just stops loading, and I loose all the work I did. This has happened to me several times now...

Firstly of all this might not be problem. Since you said that you are working on it it means that you are programing it and according to this in development you might have some bug o r loop and because of that your page times out.

However, same thing happened today as it did before. Mysql server was gone for several minutes.

Can someone shed more light on this issue.

check if your databaseMy Website Takes Ages To Load

check if your database host is localhost or if it is different, like this we will underestand if the databases are on the same server as your main site. For example on http://hosting-marketers.com/ they use the same server to handle the site and the database of course the servers they use are very powerful.

-reply by notme

Answer to the problemMy Website Takes Ages To Load

Hi I think I know what the problem is.

The problem with your website loading slow may be because your website provider's server may be busy or getting full which makes the loading process slow.

-reply by Diddydj

Hello there i also suffer the same problem however it is due to the bandwidth of your Host.As i use webs.com it can be very reliable at times but recently it has taken a while to load the selected .html document and its down to the pure fact I NEED TO UPGRADE MY BANDWITH