xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
meehan32

New Here

Hello everybody.Im a new member here on this forum,just registerd today and i found this forum on google,i dont no how, it just came upwell, my name is Meehanim 16 years old and im a boy :Pi have msn and bebo..any other questions?

Welcome to Xisto, before you do anything you probably would want to read this. It's the Xisto readme, and states all the forum rules, privacy policy, and introduces you to the credit system, which is how you achieve free web hosting. Anyway, you follow those, everything here will go smoothly.

Hi Meehan and welcome to Xisto,Trap is the ultimate place in the net to get trapped. You will love to post here and also host here.Read the rules as mentioned by bk2070. And also read the posts of some hosted members which will give you an idea of what is actally a quality post is.Tell us what you want to show in your site. Whats its theme. And also whats your like and dislikes.

Edited by bhavesh (see edit history)

Hello, and welcome to our forum meehan32!

Ahh... another member, another member. As said; remember to read the rules. =)

I hope that you will feel welcome here, we will do everything so make you feel welcome.^^ Haha.

Be nice, kind and respect others meanings - and you will be loved. <3 Or at least not hated. :P

Just joking, but good luck with everything!

Regards - Bluebear.