xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
:SWEET:

Do You Play Darts? I Do!

Hey i play darts for my local pub. Been playing for about 5 years now. Ive beaten County players and been asked to play for County myself but i dont have the time or the money to do so. I preffer BDO but i can watch any darts when its on the tv.

Definitely play darts whilst at the local watering hole "or Pub". I'm not a competitive player like others may said before in previous posts recently, or in the past (eg few months ago). But agree that Darts is fun after a few drinks (well not too much drinks) but still, since darts does require co-ordination for a bullseye.

lol ye. I can play good even after 4 or 5 pints. But any more after that and it all goes wrong. I like the fact people can play it even if there not that good and don't play the game often. They still enjoy it like yourself and some of them still beat the better players from time to time.

I love playing darts, i mostly play it at my friends house or at parties. I never get a decent score or i always go bust lol! Anyways, i need practise...

It seems that practice makes perfect, although I would suggest practing on one of the cotton dart boards or so before starting on the proper darts/dart boards to get a shot.

I have a game of magnetic darts in my room... guess it doesnt count does it? I love to play them with my friends