xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
somertonlord

How To Impress A Guy tips for impressing a guy

..impress a guy.!How To Impress A Guy

As a lot of points have already been discussed.. I 'll just add a few points to help you to be with the guy you like ( 'cause I feel , a guy continues to see you only if he finds you impressive)

1. Firstly, try to be attentive to whatever he talks about. ( iff you cant , just pretend to be.!).

2. Its not always girls, even the guys like to be complemented on their dates.( so, if possible, try to complement your man on whatever you like about him).

3. Be the one who you are, because finally a guy would like to experience an original 'YOU'.

4. Look pretty. But don't ever wear the complete make-up box.

5. I don't belive that a guy always expects you to talk on his topics of interest. We are sensible enough to understand your circle of interests !

6. Talk SOFT , SMILE.

-reply by wiseguy

Play hard to get. If he texts you, don't text him back immediately.

Don't be too easily won over.If he talks about dating be flirty and fun, maybe "And what makes you think I'd want to date you?! :)" It'll give you the upperhand above the other girl who is probably throwing herself at him. Guys always love the chase and want what they can't have. Keep that boy on his toes.

How do you impress a guy who knows you like him?How To Impress A Guy

Ok so this guy from the school across from mine knows I like him. I know this because my so-called friend thought it would be funny if she told him. He told her to get me to see him. I had no idea what was going on until I saw him in the place I usually hang out. So he said he might be able to come hang out on sunday. But he had church. He said he would "try". Me and my friend went to go see him before we left to confirm if he was going to come or not. He said he was real sorry and stuff but tbh it didnt seem genuine at all. He was with his friends and they started laughing when we were walking back to the car. I was real guttered and spent the night crying about it (pathetic I know). He still knows I like him no matter what I say to his friends to make him forget about it. The sad thing is I kinda still like him. Me and a few friends went to a concert thing and he was singing in his band. He pointed at me in one of the songs (I'm yours). It made me forget about everything. I really don't like liking him but I cant help it. I'm good friends with one of his mates and I'm starting to befriend his mates (Not really). I don't know what to do. Please help? Hes kind of scared of me and he hides alot. The other day I over heard him say to a girl "I need to put my arm around you for a minute" then he walked past me.

Should I a) Forget about him/ find some1 else or B) Keep trying?

please help me to concentrate..How To Impress A Guy

hi..I am pursuing my masters degree. And I really liked a guy I met in college  days...I like him just bcs he repected me a lott. And was a pure genuine one..and humorous too.Now he is quite far and I miss him a lottt..I want his attention via mails or chats but I'm unable to..I'm also quie disturbed on this..And nt even able to concentrate well on anything...I remember him a lott. Please guide me...How can I just attract his little attention towards me...So that even he starts liking me...He is also quite humourous...Whereas I'm a quite serious one...Please please do help...

thankyou.

-question by cute_person

How can I impress a 7 class boyHow To Impress A Guy

I realy don't know but if I add my suggetions so u should always try to talk with him and try to kiss him in sudden I mean I was just joking ummm u should try to know what he likes and dislikes and do the same and try to get closer to him and closer till u reach near his face so it will make him feel a little closer to him so try it...

-reply by Sana Yousuf

LOL! Gee guys, what ever happened to knowing how to cook and being able to field dress and finish cutting up a deer, and scalling and filleting fish???? Those true measures of a womans worth! All this stuff about being "bubbly" and knowing how to look and talk and dress ain't gonna fill your belly.

Seems like it will be a lucky girl who gets you! It's nice to know there are still some gentlemen out there who respect girls /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif

-reply by Shy_Girl

What if he already had your number from outstanding circumstances and would in the beginning text you periodically, supposedly by mistake... Then what? Like a few times he mistakenly sent me messages to go to the club or drag racing. Initially when I asked he said that he knows a guy with a similar last name and when he typed it in mines came up. Afterwards, once we were properly acquainted he would text me starting conversation and just to see what I may have been doing at the time. Now, we talk like every night... And I honestly don't usually start the conversation. But now it feels its sexual and we haven't done anything as yet... So where do I go from here. Oris this it, is this his intentions... To hit and run?I'm confused and want to know so I can cut him off if this is all he wants.

yeah. no.How To Impress A Guy

never say "safe". He would probably look at you like your stupid. :/ I have NEVER heard that and odds are he hasn't either. Just say something like "see ya later" or "bye" then give a cute smile & walk away. :)

-reply by yiggity yo.

I'm in college 21 and I like a dude in my math class. Hes 32 spent 10 years in the Army and is going to school for nursing odd thing is hes a buff, built, almost to die for hispanic man with tattoos, OMG... Amazing. I knew since the first day that I liked him and after a few days I realized that he liked me too because when we would leave school we would drive to leave the same way and make intentional eye to eye. ( basically he was checking me out) well I was too nervous to talk to him so one friday I got all dolled up and he noticed me and when we were leaving school, we both take the stairwell alone, he called me doll when I held the door for him. Well I found him on myspace and I sent him a message on vday lol coincidently ,and he told me that yes we had math together and that I looked beautiful on friday. I was tickled pink. And We talked for a while on msgr and we found out we had alotttt in common. Well we decided to meet the next school day at subway for lunch, but I was soooo nervous I flet clammed up, so it was awkward I guess. Well after class I had an apt to go to but an hr to wait so he asked me if I wanted to hang out. I said ok and I got in his car and we went to the mall and looked around a bit then he drove me back and open close the door for me etc. Real gentlemen like. Well he hit me up on msgr and said he wanted to tell me something and then I was like what? he said I wanted to kiss u but I didnt want to scare you away so I was like awww. So we met the next day. We were supposed to get lunch at a steakhouse, and I got super dolled up but I got a msg from him sayin his son was sick in school etc and " the dog catcher" had his dog lol???? I was like okkkk but he still didnt stand me up he met me, but just went to subway. We chatted a bit and he played with my big toe lol cuz I was wearing sandals and put my feet up next to him. Lol he was leaving for cali on weds but he met me cuz I wanted to see him before he left. Well that night we talked and I asked him why he didnt to to kiss me and he said cuz he didnt think I wanted to, so we planned the next day at school to kiss. So, I waited for him and I found him but he didnt park near me to kiss me before class he parked in a different section and just went to class, he said that he showed up 15 mins prior and I wasnt there so he went to class, but after class we walked to his car and he just drove me to my car and we kissed. And it was amazing... He left that evening to go to cali his flight left after school. Ive msgd him on msgr but I havent heard ANYTHINg from him since hes left. And Ive left him msgs... Even tho he has his msgr on his celll, he is always on, why didnt he atleast say hello????? its been 2 days since he left. I'm sad, is this his vacay time with his family that he doesnt want to talk to me cuz hes seen me all week???? I miss him ALOTTTTT.. AND I'm SCARED. I just want him to talk to me and tell me something. Atleast hello ya know. He comes home on tues just 4 more days.But I see him weds at school. Problem is I am in the midst of divorcing and I have a son and I still live w my x hubby so am I scaring him away maybe. Ive told him I'm looking for a new place to live etc and I keep rambling on about all these things moving to another state lol, movingfar away maybe not coming back nex semester to the same college etc. But last time we talked talked I said look I really wanna see something work between us, and I wont move for you. And he said ok we will see what happens. I know he likes me, but am I doing to much. I need advice. Is he just wanting his vacay time and thats why hes not talking now?????? HELPPP

-reply by Maria

Silence is having many of the unspoken words. Many times the speechless affection offers better and smarter impressions. If you are planning to impress a guy without speaking, you can do it just by your natural gestures and behaviors. The very first requirement is to offer killing smile to the guy. Also the simple touch and adjusting with the wish of guy are the most important needs to impress a guy. Guys always like the girls that get merged with them and follow them. Have a passionate touch and affectionate approach with him and he will not only get impressed but also will get habitual of you. Perform the best and get the best.

Be yourself, for a first meeting I kind of favor meeting for coffee or lunch. Something that leaves us both with an option to spend a bit more time talking if we care to and not feel trapped by something more formal, that can come later if there is a point to it.Myself I don`t care how you are dressed, what you wear. It depends on the day and season a bit but fashion means nothing to me, cover what needs to be covered and be comfortable, clothes don`t impress me.I am older, so this is very important to me, show some intelligence, show me your not just another party girl looking for a life support system, a retirement plan because you made none of your own. I don`t need or want more baggage to carry no matter how good it looks.

I like this boy and i thinks he likes me too. He always stares at me and tries to talk to me in our classes. we always joke around together and make eachother laugh. i really like him. it's summer break and he got his phone taken away and i dont know when he is getting it back. do i text him to see if he got it back or wait for him to text me? do you think he likes me?! HELP

Hi All,

All above is fine.. being a boy.. i'd like to add something here.. which is more improtant. somwtime boys are shy they do not let girls about their feels about them.. likes or not..

1. TRY TO FIND THE INTERSTE OF HIM.. LIKES OR NOT)

TIME PASS GUY WILL ALWAYS LIKE YOU,,,

2. after getting in relationship... if u really wants that your boy firend should not go away from you.. so once he reach home... let him speak to you .. try to ask " how was ur day".. if he is romentic kind of then give him a door kiss or make it ur habit so whenever he is upset u will get to know it.

try to find ur BF interst .. weater he likes to listen you or wants you to ask or wants to share your routing..

always ask for tea or something after giving a glass of water,,