xisto Community
Amiel

Php-fusion? Why is there no Php-Fusion

Hello,I would just like to ask why does Php-Fusion is not included in the Fantastico? Neither it is a very good CMS. And it is even better than the very buggy Php-Nuke. Could it be possible to include Php-Fusion in each and everyone's account? Or is there any way so Php-Fusion would show up in Fantastico.-Amiel

Fantastico is not controlled by Xisto, and therefore it is impossible for things to be added, removed or changed with Fantastico. You can easily download PHP-Fusion from their site and install it onto your account yourself.

I think PHP fusion was the first and only CMS I ever worked with. It was a while ago and I remember it being very slick. There were alot of mods for it but out of the box polls didn't work for me. I don't have a need for a forum no more as my old linkshell no longer is active so we discontinued using it but from my experience it offered nice skins and the functionality was there.Overall a good experience with it, it was easy to setup and instructions where detailed enough even for a newbie like me to follow. This was a good 2 years or so back when I used it so it should of improved if its still around.