xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Most Memorable Rpg's from the past and now

The most memorable RPG to me most definitely would be Final Fantasy Tactics on the Playstation 1, I just really liked the storyline, graphics and the system itself allowing diversity in classes and skills. To me it was the first of its kind and really it was such an epic quest that was fun and really I played that game hours and hours on end. Even till this day I sometimes dust off my Playstation 2 and run some Final Fantasy Tactics as even today when their is so many 3rd gen games available I rather just play the simple, addictive and fun Tactics.Second would go to Legend of Dragoon for Playstation 1 as well, story, characters and the flashy armor transformations and skills really got me. I really like Dart and Rose. xD hehe I didn't get to finish this game though due to me lending it someone and they just never gave me back the game. ><

You forgotMost Memorable Rpg's

Xenogears left a big impact on me the first time I played through,its an awesome game and doesnt get the credit it deserves.

Final fantasy tactics was also a great game

Chrono Trigger of course this is on almost everyones list it really is a cool game

FF7 - (No brainer) Legend of Dragoon was 50/50 for me but I like the game

-reply by Well