xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GrinningKittie

He Said, She Said, But Would You Believe? Ranting about intrusive stress

UGH!So here is my vent. My rant. My list of dumb questions that I know aren't going to be answered any time soon yet should be aired out before something breaks.The he said she said game.........WHY do friends do this to you? WHY do they automatically figure that since you are a friend you will AUTOMATICALLY take their side on a matter....especially when you were no where NEAR the problem when it started?WHY do they continue to insist that their side is THE side even if you were there and you KNOW better?WHY do you suppose you should run far far away when a few close friends stop being close friends and want you as their advocate, cheerleader, lawyer, shield, tactitian, messenger, etc? Hmmmm I wonder on that one......The 180 personality.......WHY is it that you are someone's ultra cool buddy until their priorities change?WHY is it that as soon as something comes up in their life your role changes only you aren't informed?WHY is it that they even think they have the right to do that?WHY is it that they get all hurt and huffy when you point out what an *bottom* they have become?WHY is it that all of a sudden they think they deserve nothing more than the respect that they lack giving others because they have their heads up their butts?The innocent Madonna.........WHY is it that this personality can start a torhurriquake around themselves and be oblivious to what it does to those even minimally involved?WHY is this person convinced they have nothing to do with their own actions?WHY must they continue to find others to battle on for their behavioural issues?WHY don't they just crawl off to Hollywood and bat for their award in a different way?WHY won't they just stay on the meds they claim they do na need?The grieving lost.......WHY does one have to hold on to the delusion that everything will work out just as delusionally planned when in fact the opposite is occurring at the rate of a high impact meteor?WHY do they have to repeat the same stuff over and over and over and over? WHY can't they just let go and accept reality without trying to drag everyone into the warzone with them?WHY does one have to expect help in a square little package and if it comes in an oblong one instead they get put out?WHY am I asking all these nonsensical questions? Because they just keep rattling through my head ( crud I've entered the shoes of the grieving lost! ACK!).The backstory to this rant is one of those classic scenarios of when two of your good friends date and stuff from the twilight zone enters making their relationship end. Now the grieving lost is just that, and my other friend has become the 180 personality. The innocent madonna? That was only part of the twilight zone material.So how come I have na aired my concerns to the parties involved you may ask.....To the grieving lost....there is no point. She is convinced that happily ever after is just around the corner regardless of the fact that the break up was bad and things are only getting worse as far as her chances of even communicating with her ex ( let alone sashaying off into the sunset with him)is. Talking to her is just begging to hear the same crud over and over again and watch as she rakes over the injustices and then swings towards full optimism that all will shine well in the end. Reality is a blunt stick that fails to hit its mark with this one.The 180 personality? I have a play date with him later in the week to point out some of the changes in his behaviour that is affecting everyone around him negatively. I do not need that sort of attitude, especially when I did nothing to warrant it.The innocent Madonna? Out of the picture right now and besides the point. As far as she knows ( and believes) she is ( and always is) completely innoccent of any of the things that surrounds her. This has been an ongoing pattern and there is little that can be done about it other than to stay far far away from the storm. That of course is my intentions.*wipes brow*Whooo. I feel a bit better after typing all that down.

I have asked some of these questions before to certain scenarios in my life and have been able to answer them. I am unsure on whether or not you seek them to be answered, but if you want, i could attempt to answer some.

Oh no, but thank you. This was more or less one of those "get it off of your chest or explode" things. I have a pretty good idea WHY they are doing what they are doing. I just chalk it up to human nature and all that. However I appreciate your offer. Thank you :P

lol he said she said is a classic

it is friggin anoying when they do that

its like.. say yes or no! if you say no i wont ever talk to you in my life! you bad friend!

because, people are scared of being wrong naturaly, and they will be embarresed or something

if someone find out they were.. wait for it.. WRONG!

because, you gte tired of it being all about them, and never about you i take it

well its like that for me.. you know? i like having things be 50 and 50 percent or nothing

i dont want to be someones everything.. just yet! haha

because, your not at the top of the list anymore i take it. its kinda sad, and it might seem

like the right thing to do, but its not, ur just pushing away the people who need you the most

because, they are into themselved, and do not think about anyone else, like their friends [i do that a lot]

they think, its destiny and well. you gotta take opportunities by the horns i do not know :P-

because, they know they did wrong, and realise that its not the way things are supposed to be, and just feel awfull and sorry about the whole situation ya>

emotional regret? i do not know. karma, some people think on that, what comes around goes around, and you do not deserve anything better. when they are, they are worth something more. and deserve a second chance

people live in the momment sadly and do not realise they are hurting others, they are used to being the complete center of attention and somoene always being there, to catch them when they jump into trouble, which i think its etremely wrong, you gotta take charge of your own life, and take responsabilites for you actions, not just blame it on everyone, come on your not 6 anymore. your mommmy is not going to go help you up after you fall, hug you close to her and give you some milk & cookies.

The "he said she said" game:Just because a million people say it's so doesn't mean it's so. Just because the government asserts it's so doesn't mean it's so. (et tu, 1984?) I mean, look at the concept of a flat earth! Back in the 1400's, it was common knowledge and the "he said she said" scenario was very common. Then Amerigo Vespucci and Christopher Columbus come along and disprove it. Same thing with a stationary Earth.The 180 personality:These people aren't worth your time, nor are they worth anyone else's. I don't think other people side with your friend... if they do, they're not really worth your time either. OF course, it might just be a stage... if it lasts more than two years, feel free to post it again.The innocent Madonna:These people are really self-centered. I don't get how they can create a "torhurriquake" around themselves (I assume you mean a cross between a tornado, hurricane, and earthquake)The grieving lost:These people are just depressed. They don't know how to move on. Instead of trying to tell them off and force them to pick their own feet up like it's none of your business, send them to a psychiatrist or something. Who knows, it might work.These personalities are all examples of a deformed reality that we live in. We need to change that.