xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kobra500

Bit Of Comedy

What is the deal with American Football? It is so dull watch a bunch of people kitted up in enough paddingto survive a fall from the Eiffel Tower... Padding or "***** Padding" as I like to call it turns this into a sport for girls, ever heard of Rugby, It came first and is for men. Of course all these procautions against injury are down to America's sue culture, People being bankrupted because someone trod on their foot by accident. Why the *BLEEP* is it call American "Football"? I've seen survivers of mines with more use of their feet. What is the point of cheerleaders? All they do is dance around a look nice. Talk about non-essential personnel, I tell you the purpose of cheerleaders: To distract you from the game so you don't realise the crap you watching!Whats the deal with quarterback strutting around as though they are superior to everyone else when they can't even spell 'superior' or 'Quarterback' for that matter, and why are cheerleader's so popular when there a lie to keep American Football popular, they make the Government look sincere.