xisto Community
molkanic

Html/css Website Hosting Templates Request - You Will Be Paid Off Website hosting template request

I am using cpanel and WHM, and i want a hosting template. Well i have dreamweaver and photoshop, i have found pretty nice looking hosting templates, but what i want is a unique, original and professional like (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)

that template is really neat, but since its open to public they could be like 20-50 people using it, and this type of template is hard to customize , even with photoshop. So if someone could create something like this, with the theme a little different , but i love his layout, instead of the nav and some other stuff(testimonials, companynews & check domain availability,) being orange-pink, you could probably change it so platinum and for the nav being orange-pink you could change it blue platinum. The theme should be platinum blue and orange active. I don't want you to download this template and then modify it, i want you to create something like this and not the opposite. That was just an example of how i want it to look.

Make it easy to customize in psd and html, java, php(no asp, cpanel does not support it) and please fixed the width and make it compatible with firefox, IE, safari, well try to make it compatible with all of them. Try to slightly change the layout, so they don't report me saying i copied them or something. Bg, white and most, because i am going to add advertisements and flash, so i don't want it to be mess up. I got 3gb of space 75gb of montly transfer.

So to resume all of this

Site name: Toward Hosting (make it TowardHosting)

Site color: Platinum blue, orange active and white

Site type: Website Hosting

Site language: Html, CSS

Site example: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Time duration: You have no more then 2 weeks to accomplish all of this.

Fixed Width: Yes

Compatibility: All or most web browser

Erros/Bugs: Very few

Contact Form

Name: ?????

Email: ?????

Why do you want to do this: ?????

Your specialty: ?????

How long will you take: ?????

Your advertisement type: ?????

Will you be loyal: ?????

Do you accept all that i said (yes/no): ?????

Additional Details: ?????

I am not going to give like 1 or 3 days for you guys to send your message and then i choose the best, once i recieved an email and post that i like, then this topic and offer will be closed.

So i said you will be paid off, this is how it is going to be done, i am running on a domain name and i am going to submit my sites on directories, so when everything is done you will generate a google advertisement banner and i will add on my site during 2-3 month or you can add your own banner to advertise something, this will last 3-5 month. Your google ads or your banner payement will depend on how well you produce the template and how many traffic i earn.

I do not want you to copy or to steal something, then i will get in trouble, i will actually place your name has designer.

I would prefer you using dreamweaver or frontpage to design this website, i am looking for an experience and professional website designer to create this, i will email you additionnal details. I will stay in contact with you, so the theme of this template could stay the way i want and for modifications.

Time is limited and i need a fast answer, If you think you got what it takes to become my hosting website designer then contact me, i will only accept 1 or 2, because this is very serious, email me and pm me or reply to this topic if you have more questions. You don't have to be an expert or have years of experience or even have a degree, i just want a serious and professional user that has a minimum of experience on css, html and know how to use dreamweaver or frontpage, but i don't force you to know these 2 programs. Remember no asp , just html, css and php.

My Email Adress: medal_soldier32@msn.com

Remember once you have been accepted, to keep my email address and to stay in contact with me, but then i will not force you to email and pm me, so i can know hows the site template is going on and can tel you some modification, how i want it...

Thank you for your time and your cooperation and hope to be working with you soon. Regards,

Edited by molkanic (see edit history)

I would prefer you using dreamweaver or frontpage to design this website, i am looking for an experience and professional website designer to create this,

Seems contradictory to me, but whatever...

Have you considered using a Content Management System to maintain the site and allow for updates, etc?
There are a bazillion Templates available for free on the web already. Look at oswd.org, or Google "free html templates".

Oh, ... and did you want all 55 validation warnings/errors from that page included in your design? Could we add a few more? Or did you have a specific number of warnings in mind?

Aside from that, if this Request was for a Siggie, it would be refused due to your Post count.

Why noy just use one of the free templates found on that reseller page?
http://www.resellerguide.com/p/free-hosting-templates

Good luck with your Hosting Service.

Seems contradictory to me, but whatever...

That was an option

Have you considered using a Content Management System to maintain the site and allow for updates, etc?

There are a bazillion Templates available for free on the web already. Look at oswd.org, or Google "free html templates".

These free hosting templates i do not want, why because like i said, there could be 200 people using it and i want a unique and original one.

Oh, ... and did you want all 55 validation warnings/errors from that page included in your design? Could we add a few more? Or did you have a specific number of warnings in mind?

And what do you mean by 55 validations warning/erros, because if your talking about 404 pages and some page acces, i can manage this myself.

And it seems like you have not full understood my post, if this is the case, then please go back and read it. Edited by molkanic (see edit history)

Just curious how much money would someone be getting for this? I'm trying to weigh out the work/paid ratio as I have looked at your request for a template but you did not say anything about the back end programming functionality required. What will your site do will you do it yourself or expect it to be done? Building a complex CMS from scratch or even a custom on is no easy task even for seasoned programmers depending on complexity and the cost is relatively high. In 2 weeks someone working their butt off might be able to do it if they are skilled and experienced but again this all depends on the functionality. But I'm not sure if your asking for a template build of the site only minus all the back end functions.please clarify what your after.

Just curious how much money would someone be getting for this? I'm trying to weigh out the work/paid ratio as I have looked at your request for a template but you did not say anything about the back end programming functionality required. What will your site do will you do it yourself or expect it to be done? Building a complex CMS from scratch or even a custom on is no easy task even for seasoned programmers depending on complexity and the cost is relatively high.
In 2 weeks someone working their butt off might be able to do it if they are skilled and experienced but again this all depends on the functionality. But I'm not sure if your asking for a template build of the site only minus all the back end functions.

please clarify what your after.

To answer your question , it is a hosting website, that sells free and paids plan and that also sells domain names, your google ads payement, i can't tell how mutch you get, but it all depends on the traffic i get, i will get alot, because i got a good template, a dedicate server and great hosting plan, plus i have community services like forum, blog, toplist. About programming skills i don't really care, its mostly about design, integrating the plans and the forum database will be my task.
Edited by molkanic (see edit history)

And what do you mean by 55 validations warning/erros, because if your talking about 404 pages and some page acces, i can manage this myself.And it seems like you have not full understood my post, if this is the case, then please go back and read it.

I was referring to the 55 errors/warnings that show on the Html Tidy Validator for the site you reference. Nothing to do with 404's.
And I understand your post entirely. You want someone to design your page for free and possibly get a little advertising from it.
Is that a clear enough understanding?

I was referring to the 55 errors/warnings that show on the Html Tidy Validator for the site you reference. Nothing to do with 404's.And I understand your post entirely. You want someone to design your page for free and possibly get a little advertising from it.
Is that a clear enough understanding?

Yes i fully understand, but that will advance me to nothing if i don't find a designer.

Hi,

I want to have a free website, created & hosted, publish which allows me to do editions by HTML or Metatag. I want free domain name etc.My website needs to have advertisements. I donot want a basic website. What do you recommend.

In a nutshell have free website from start to end & I have the control on my website. I want ads on it.Also when done google search, yahoo search my website name should appear. Is that called publishing or is it hosting.

please reply me if any one know about this

----

Admin Reply :-

I suggest you giving Xisto.com a try.