xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nol

Alll Halo 3 Fans! Need A Clan?

Hey guys! 360Evolved.net has gone into its era of halo 3 Clan gaming. To check it out, please visit:

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xbox360/

or

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

We will need people to help us out and start recruiting/joining our team! We will hopefully have many many fun times, to play there are no requirements, just sign up on both sites :o

Also, don't forget to check out 360Evolved's The Gauntlet Competition! Recruiting has started, competition will start March First!

New Halo 3 clan recuiting

Since there is no actual clan support on the new halo 3 online we came up with a system that works just as well. If your interested in being in a halo 3 clan (we do tournaments and practice sessions,,,,even though its just for fun) then send a message to Barbon01 saying were you saw this.

If I posted this on the wrong kinda site or if there is in fact a halo 3 clan support system...Which I doubt, then I sincerely apologize

-reply by Barbon01

how do u register ur clan

How do you register your clan? let me know A.S.A.P Please ty

-reply by JCDW14

hmmm..

Just a question to everyone here.. We are looking for some new members/alliances

Anyone in a clan that would like to team up with us msg me on my website on my guestbook for an alliance anyone else that is not in a clan go to the register link and sign up.. Then add my Co-Leaders and tell them I sent you for a tryout.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I must warn you. Our clan is souly based on imposible outcomes. With 5v5v5 all the way to 2v14. With devostating results.

WarMachineZ

WeAreCannibal

-reply by HimM

Making a clan

I wanna make a clan and I wanna know if it is possible for a bunch of people to make their clan and we can make alliances with each other and start our own website to make halo 3 clan wars possible. I think that if we all work together we could start this site and be one of the best idea makers ever. I want to make a Clan but I need others to make clans and alliances and we then can all get a email system going on and get this website up and running.

Email me if you like this idea and also post here to let everyone know about it. Ty and good luck on making clans yall.

Littlejhorner@aol.Com email on here

-reply by Jeremiah

New Halo 3 Team Objective clan

Replying to nol Hi, I'm a mid to low level Halo 3 player that wants to start a clan that for the moment will focus on team objective. I chose this game type because it doesn't require us to be hugely skilled in order to pick up the wins. All we need is some good team work, I'll actually look at this clan as more just a bunch of people on each others friend lists who play together on weekends and just have a good time. You would be allowed to be members of other clans as well as this one.

-reply by KickingCurleys