xisto Community
cmft0ftw

What Lvl Are You levels?

What level are you?104 - just about to hit 105 :oWhat are your stats?75 att 81 hp 60 mining86 str 59 agility 65 smithing75 def 57 herb 64 fishing76 range 60 thieving 71 cooking70 prayer 63 crafting 62 firemaking73 mage 76 fletching 82 woodcutting57 runecrafting 62 slayer 55 farming53 construction 64 hunter 38 summoningWhere did you train?Strength - BanditsAttack and Defense - With SlayerRange - Avansies/YaksMage - Mage training arenaPrayer - Gilded altarWhats your favorite/least favorite skill?Favourite - FarmingLeast Favourite - FiremakingWhat do you like to do for fun?Minigames like Castlewars, Clan Wars, Fight PitsBosses like King black dragon, Chaos Elemental or even Kalphite Queen

Just to put it straight: I don't play anymore, and in my own opinion i don't know how or why anyone plays after those updates? what do you play for now? i used to PK, stake, make money, all of those are impossible now, unless of course you spend years of your life doing the same pointless task over and over again.

I think i can remember some of my stats:

What level are you?

What were your stats?

i don't know.

Where did you train?

Black dragons for range

Daggonoths for anything else

Metal dragons for mage

What was your favorite/least favorite skill?

Favorate: Hunter (80)

Least favorate: summoning (4)

What did you like to do for fun?

Hunt, i made 30m in 3 weeks, it was bliss ^_^

You can't do anything for fun anymore, it just plainly isn't fun anymore.

What level are you?85What are your stats?ooh. My summoning is currently 17, but I'm going for 50. prayer 64 ^_^Where did you train?Ice warriors on white wolf mountain (to get charms)Whats your favorite/least favorite skill?I HATE farming! My favourite is construction. It's easy to train, and I like building housesWhat do you like to do for fun?Minigames and quests

What level are you? 53What are your stats? I forgotWhere did you train? Hill giants and leser demonsWhats your favorite/least favorite skill? Favorite skill is attackWhat do you like to do for fun? Hack, Scam, sell stuff.

I don't play it anymore, I got too bored with it after hitting level 50.What level are you? 50-somethingWhat are your stats? Defense, Attack, Strength were around 40. Can't remember though.Where did you train? Edgeville Wilderness Dungeon on things that automatically attacked.Whats your favorite/least favorite skill? My favorite skill was Construction, and my least favorite was Summoning. I liked Construction since I like building things, I never really got into Summoning so I left it at Level 4.What do you like to do for fun? Fist of Guthrix and Talking to friends - that was the only reason I stayed for as much as I did, otherwise it would of gotten boring really quickly.

Man I barely play this anymore unless I want to have a laugh or a holiday is coming up.What level are you?92What are your stats?Attack: 75Strength 76Defense: 73HP: 75Prayer: 52Runecrafting: 40Magic: 60Mining: 72Smithing: 53That's all I can really remember...Where did you train?Lesser Demons on Karamja, now at the Roaches in the Player Safety place.Whats your favorite/least favorite skill?Favorite: MiningLeast Favorite: RunecraftingWhat do you like to do for fun?Follow people and speak Spanish.

What level are you? 116 P2P / 108 F2P

What are your stats?
I don't really want to list all of them, but my favorite is 80 construction. :D My total level is 1815.

Where did you train?
Lately I've been really busy so if I get a chance to train (combat) I go to Bandits, and I might start afking the apes on Ape Atoll. If you wanna train construction, oak logs all the way. :P

Whats your favorite/least favorite skill?
Favorite skill is Construction, least favorite is probably Summoning. I think I'd like it more if I'd started out the game with it, but starting Summoning with fairly high melee stats isn't very fun.

What do you like to do for fun
The most fun I have on Runescape (and really the only reason I still play) is with the clan I'm in, Instinct. We have all kinds of events, in fact, we just got done with a war. :D

I USED to play, the game is horrible now.What level are you?116 (p2p)What are your stats?Overall: 1652Attack: 81Defence: 81Strength: 99Hitpoints: 94Range: 84Prayer: 71Magic: 90Cooking: 75Woodcutting: 84Fletching: 68Fishing: 74Firemaking: 92Crafting: 63Smithing: 59Mining: 66Herblore: 50Agility: 61Thieving: 61Slayer: 67Farming: 43Runecraft: 45Hunter: 41Construction: 53Summoning: 40Where did you train?Eh, anywhere I find fun. I don't have certain places.. or i DIDN'TWhats your favorite/least favorite skill?Fav: MagicLeast: RangeWhat do you like to do for fun?Cwarz, walk around looking rich with amazing stuff, stuff like that..the GAME IS BAD BTW.