xisto Community
brendo8686

Found Free Mobile Games Wallpapers And Themes

Hey, i've found this site that has lots of free mobile games in .jar .jad and .sis file format for many phone models.
Theres also lots of wallpapers and themes too.

http://www.techagesite.com/free_mobile_games.htm

I find that http://www.mobango.com/ isn't too bad - if you ignore the occasional spam Personal Message within the site from some Russian Mail order bride wanting you to marry her - you can actually get most of the latest ringtones that many of the companies who charge a squillion dollars have.

Thanks, there's also a different website which offers that stuff. Actually more than one!The best website for download mobile games of any phone and size if from Mobile 9!Dotsis is also a good website for downloading mobile related stuff!

I want to see more sites that let you download free wallpapers and some tones maybe not all because of copyright or whatever the hell it is now. But I hate those stupid "SMS the word Rhinanna and get her new track on your mobile" which end up costing you a lot of money especially if you have prepaid.Even having spam ads on a website giving you free tones, wallpapers etc. really annoys me...

Edited by Jezstarr (see edit history)

Hey, i've found this site that has lots of free mobile games in .jar .jad and .sis file format for many phone models.
Theres also lots of wallpapers and themes too.

http://www.techagesite.com/free_mobile_games.htm

yeah that site is cool. but my favorite site for phones is zedge.net. they have videos, themes, wallapers, ringtones, games everything for free. its the best site i've come across for cell phones.
Edited by joeblogg (see edit history)

Free sitesFound Free Mobile Games Wallpapers And Themes

well I m new regarding mobile stuff and don't know much about that but recently I have visited some site and found these user friendly and absolutely free,No panic of user Id and Pwd.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

enjoy

-reply by ghania

Free Mobile SiteFound Free Mobile Games Wallpapers And Themes

Found this cool mobile site -> http://ex3mer.com/Lots of latest Java Games, Gameloft, Ea and Fishlabs Games , Mp3Ringtones and More! also on thier videos section you can downloadYoutube videos directly to your mobile -> http://mytube.ex3mer.com/ tried and tested on my Nokia 5320

-reply by whoamI

Wow thats pretty awesome, anyone know anything for a Java BREW based phone. I'm running the standard dumbphone OS my verizon phone and would love some new backgrounds and themes. I can just take pictures and transfer pictures for wallpapers but I would love a new theme. The default and the options are pretty bad, since gradients don't work well on a low resolution screen. I seriously think they need to work on fitting a better graphics option into some of these phones, especially the texting ones, cause the contrast makes me want to burn my eyes. Some of these sites want me to sign up for something. Is it like the 10 dollars a month for that ringtones type stuff. I hope not, I don't want something like that to ever happen to me again. I signed up for free ringtones back when I was younger, but then I got charged like 200 dollars for the first month, and they said it wouldn't happen.

Age of Heroes OnlineFound Free Mobile Games Wallpapers And Themes

Age of Heroes Online is a multiplatform online RPG-strategy based on series of mobile games ?Age of Heroes? by Qplaze ?.It is based on profoundly developed fantasy world with its unique history, geography, magic and traditionally intricate political situation.Age of Heroes Online is built on the basis of one of the most popular settings in fantasy style ? a story of huge world inhabited by humans, elves, orcs and gnomes.Controls elements used in the game are simple and intuitive? history of the world and game features are presented to the player gradually, step by step.For player are available all the races in game and plenty of development ways for every game class. With almost every NPC or object in game player can interact ? talk, fight, look over.Age of Heroes Online is available both for users of PC and different mobile devices ? mobile phones, pocket PC, communicators ? at any time and almost in any place;The list of supported platform includes ? Microsoft Windows, Windows Mobile 5-6, Symbian OS. Also Age of Heroes Online successfully works on most of mobile phones with Java MIDP 2.0 support and Internet access. However, game functionality on different devices is completely the same and gives no advantages to any of the players.For Age of Heroes Online players is available an enormous game world that greatly exceeds the sizes of other multiplatform MMORPG:? More than 60 locations with more than 200 unique maps for travelling and exploring;? More than 60 buildings and objects ? from palaces to tombs, from tradesmen shops to gladiators? arenas.? 9 different types of locality and game landscape vividly illustrating the differences between game races;? More than 25 types of battle fields completely depended on type of locality.Gameplay of Age of Heroes Online can surprise with its variety even experienced players of online PC games:? In game there are  more than 100 creatures with most of which player can not only fight but also hire them to his army;? 4 races of  Age of Heroes Online not only have their own set of creatures but also unique locations, architecture, cities, heroes and magic schools;? For player there are available more than 130 unique quests and tasks of different degree of complexity and in different localities full of danger and adventures;? Player can select from 12 unique heroes with more than hundred of different skills and special abilities available for development;? More than 100 different animated effects go with battle actions ? spectacular magic, explosions, lightning, special heroes? abilities and many others, - creating truly epic battle canvas;? In the world exist 400 different magic objects and artifacts all of which can be found, purchased or gained by player in the battle.

-reply by iren