xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
patrickian

How I Get Quit From Heroin

:o So just something i expericed which helped me to quit hero. I was addicted to heroin for about 10 years, but after having passed through difficult times being rejected by families, wife, and was desperate with life at a point to commit suicide. I got touched by the Holy Spirit which delivered me from all addiction. My experience was that i had no way to got out of that and had no where to live, God put someone which is from a pentecostal church on my way and was one of my relatives which i underestimated as she was not catholic but she open her doors to me, and that night i was really in need of my dose. But when they started to pray for me i felt something across my whole body and began to vomit all thing, and btw i had not ate since 1 week but i through out green things from my mouth and i began to struggle then after that, they continued praying for me in such a way where i felt free from any needs then i gave my body and soul to the Holy One and i began to feel the presence of the Holy Spirit through out my body, like my body was hot mean boiling since i felt as light as a bird flying, then it was just right then i had accepted Jesus in my life, it was little words, just confessing myself directly to him, then i accepted him in my life and asked him for forgiveness, and the next day i went to the church where i was touched again by the Holy Spirit, and days after days i was getting closer to him. Finally after 7 days i got baptised by theHoly Spirit, and to my great surprised my wife accepted me and we were together again. I got a job as a cook where i got promoted within months to chef. And i can say now its been 4 years since i met God and now i'm completely filled with joy with respect from everyone who denied me years ago. Have my own restaurant and is working as network consultant for a B.P.O. Conclusion, is that not a miracle for you to conclude? It's my own experience and nobody can change my beliefs 'cause what i've experience is unique. And now the only things i want to do is to serve God as He want me to.

I am very happy for you! I wish there more people who have similar problems that you had in the past, would be capable of quitting drugs. Without faith and meaning in life, I think it is impossible, so you really should be greatful to God for the mercy you were given. However, at the end it was up to you, you could reject the "way out" that was given to you! So you should be proud of yourself, proud that you had the courage and faith! I am greatful that I didn't have to go through all you did, but still I am greatful for every single day I am given, tryin' to be happy and see problems that come on my path as completely irrelevant, because these "problems" actually are irrelevant if you compare them to what worse could happen...We should all be happy with what we have, have faith in higher forces and think, say and do only good! It is inavitable that good will come back to us...I wish you and everybody who is reading this a lot of courage and divine help on your paths...

I have to tell you that stories like this really warm my heart. Recently, my best friend's older brother passed away from an overdose. He had been clean for nearly a year. He had just got a good job and was starting to take classes at community college. Then he relapsed and O.D'd. This tore me apart inside because my friend was really close to her older brother. Just remember that there will always be someone there for you no matter what problems you have. Congratulations on all your successes.R.I.P. Phil We all miss you.

I'm really happy for you. Whew, that was really long thing to read, but i would say that "God is taking good care of us."If you sometime start using heroin do this: Grab youself from your neck and say: "I will NOT use this crap anymore!"~Samitzu

Edited by samitzu (see edit history)

Congratulations! You choose start your way to getting closer to God and leave away the demon. Hopefully you spread this word to all people you know and make them avoid that thing.

Congrats! God tends to help us in unimaginable ways. You must have had a reason to stay, or else he would of taken you. my father had an accident and died twice in one day, he is alive now, thanks to God. I never believed in God until then.

My wife became addicted to pain killers after a breast enlargement surgery. The fact that her doctor prescribed so many pills is a topic for anther day. But I digress. After two long years of trying to quit while maintaining her life my wife was at her end. I did some research and came up with information on methadone and traditional detox. Well is was not long for me to see that detox can be very invasive, humiliating, and worse of all the methadone could be way overkill for a prescription addiction. The methadone was said to be near as bad as heroin itself. I wanted none of this for the mother of my children.I dug deeper and found the answer. Suboxone (pronounced sue-box-un) is a drug that has been around for some time but for some strange ( I suspect financial) reason it is not readily available or marketed in the way it should be. Meeting addicts of all kinds at the doctors (a regular doctor prescribes Suboxone in his office) I learned that no other drug can restore even the most addicted to normal feeling and function like Suboxone. Here were people who had habits that would fell a large bear. Normal and comfortable. Even giddy and happy after one dose.My wife met her doctor and started her very private drug treatment program. The first dose was all it took and my wife and I both knew the nightmare was over. She was not high or sick in anyway. She was normal. For the first time in years normal. Taking another pain pill would not be an option even if she wanted to. This medicine reacts very badly if you try to use while on it. You will go into a very bad detox and nobody can stop it for days. Good news. You won't want to use. This pill will not only make you not sick it will make you not want.If you have this problem your not doomed. You can get a redo with a simple call to the right doctor(must have special training and authority to prescribe). I can't say it enough. Freedom from your misery is so near. Like anything no magic pill will do it alone. You have to want to live and fight for it. This will just get you to where you can make a realistic and controlled stand. Good luck all with this problem. Your not a bad person. You just need help. Everyone needs help sometimes. Nobody is perfect. And remember no is really the strongest solution to an addiction you could never imagine to be so strong. For god sake don't think this pill is a pass to try drugs of this kind. Even with Suboxone now getting the attention it deserves, it won't save you from the destruction of just a few days of this addiction if you can remember what day you started. Try heroin and you may wake up two years later on another continent wondering what the hell happened Suboxone is the key. Get it as soon as you can. Get it and welcome back. We missed you.

If you're cruel enough to subject yourself to drugs or heroin, then you have to be CRUEL enough to get yourself out of it. This is what I mean:1. Get yourself into rehab. Have your fav radionearby and possibly lots of tissue paper forwithdrawal symptoms.2. Now.....suffer (from withdrawal symptoms) withGod's blessings! I know...it is easier said than done.Music can be a consolation but only so much.3. When you feel better you know you're almostcured of the addiction. Pay your Rehab bills please!4. Never touch heroin or have anything to dowith people associated with heroin. And thatincludes your friends still hooked on heroin.5. Get yourself fit in a gym or start a new hobby.Enjoy life!

good jobHow I Get Quit From Heroin

HI

my name is Joey I live in Washington and have been addicted to Heroin for a while Ive tried everything to quit I am a christian and pray all the time for and end to this curse my GF is also on heroin I have a son and go to school I can barely hold all this together I cry for hours everyday I don't what to lose my son or my GF whom I love with all my heart I don't know what the  answer is for all this mess but its nice to know that there are people out there who have actually quit when you are in such a dark place all you can do is just look at all the blessings you have and pray that you can get the strength to go on from the bottom of my heart thank you

-reply by Joey

Say no to drugs. Yes this is the slogan that we give to people to keep our society in a healthy condition free from drugs and alcohol. To save the youth of the nation and make them responsible people and show that they are responsible for the nation as a whole and their health is important. But when we see hundreds and thousands of people falling sick and the dedication due to drugs and alcohol, it becomes really hard to believe whether our efforts are actually working.Being addicted is one thing and not realising that you are addicted is another. Most people who were addicted to drugs are because of bad company and this happens because most of the time frustration takes over. In case of people who are addicted to drinking is because either they are poor or they want to avoid the real-life. No matter what the reason may be it always ruins the person. His social reputation, his health, his wealth and his family, everything is at stake. They don't even realise that their such behaviour does not help anyone.In a strange review it was shown that heroin or cocaine where not the most deadliest drugs in terms of common use but common medicines were used as drugs by many people. Some commonly available maybe since that were available from normal medical shops were taken in high-dose which are Equivalent to drugs.And as far as the rehabilitation centres are concerned, 90% of the addicted people do not turn up. Even if they do 50% of those again find themselves in among the drug addicted.The only thing that I understand is that if you really want to quit drugs and alcohol the feeling should come from within and one should be really ready for that. Once they understand that quitting drugs or alcohol would actually benefit him as well as his family, there is no looking back and a better life is coming. Strong willpower and a desire to live healthy is very important and the support of the family is always required. There are various ways to reduce depression and find ways to be successful and achieve what was missing. However there cannot be shortcut from every frustration and therefore a positive thinking about life and living with the family and with the loved ones is important. Those who lost their new once also needs to be made to believe that life must go on and there are better days and moments waiting for them ahead.