xisto Community
BlueReign

psp psp

PSP actually plays what GOD cant play :P All movies and games and music and ......and by the way, for more info on PSP, just visit my site, psp-playstation.trap17.com and note that there will be a heavy update on august 20 :lol:

that was a nice website you've got there psp. i like your website. although i am not so much into gaming myself, since i have to concentrate most of my attention on my work and webdesigning, but i still find your website great kinda. keep it up.

i dont know anything about PSP or whatever you call it. maybe i will have to start gaming but that will be when i am less busy. STAY COOL

PLS GIVE ME SOME REPUTATIONS. IT WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED

It looks really cool and all, but if you already got a PS2, then why would you want to lug around another gaming console?

Where and when is GTA:San Andreas available. I have heard so much of this game and want to know from where I am able to get get and when?????????

Where and when is GTA:San Andreas available. I have heard so much of this game and want to know from where I am able to get get and when

San Andreas is released in the US on 26th October.And it's released in the UK on (from what I've heard) 29th October.

As for the other countries, I'm not sure yet.

EDIT: A PC version of the game will follow somewhere in 2005.