xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
malapidp

I Have ?70 Help Me Spend It! i have ?70 help me spend it

I don't know... I live in Brazil and here 1 dollar is 2,6 reais (brazilian money)... one PS2 here costs like 800 hundred reais!!!! What a big *BLEEP*... :D... so it means that I don't have a PS2!!! hahahaha... 70$ is a lot on where you live but here 70$ goes all to the govern when you bring something from outside... crapppppp.... I need money :P...

Why don't you save the money so you can use it when you need it? That's what I would do...

Ok, if you really want to spend the money, do the following:

1.) Go out with a friend and eat as much food as you can until you are too full to walk or move

2.) Buy a video game console and 7 games

3.) Throw the money in the ocean while doing the rain dance (to make it rain of course!)

4.) Save the money in the bank and sleep

5.) Donate every penny to the tsunami victims

6.) Donate every penny to Xisto <Recommended

7.) Buy hosting credit from Xisto <Also Recommended

8.) Donate the money to me and I'll spend it for you FREE OF CHARGE!

9.) Eat the money

10.) Give it to homeless people

(Actually, only the blue ones are reliable...)

Can you spend the money now? :P

~Dooga

Edited by Dooga (see edit history)

How about the new Apple Ipod ( Flash memory - no hard disk) Its not new techology - but it looks really cool - acan take around 700 songs on the 1 meg version - and to my amazement is quite good value - about 90 quid for the 1meg verison - and has the cool apple Itunes interface. I have seen them on Dabs press - but still not in stock yet - they have plenty on order though...Of course you can use it for transporting your web files about too...

If you really really cant think of anything to spend it on id save it up...no one says you HAVE to spend it,but, if you do want to spend it, think of some pc/video games that you want to play but havent yet? or maybe some music CD's or something. DVD's as well. there may be some movies you havent seen!

Yea, invest it somewhere. I don't know how and where, but I guess your money will grow. Or at save the money, don't buy lunch for a few days. Try and get on the bus with a childs fare and soon you'll have enough to buy yourself that PSP.