xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nol

Call Of Duty 4 - No Multiplayer Achievements?

How come theres no multiplayer achievements in Call of Duty 4? This kinda makes me upset. I mean, Halo 3 has horrible achievements, but it makes it more fun when their online. Don't get me wrong, call of duty 4 is a GREAT game, but the multiplayer achievements not being existant turns me off a little bit. Also theres no co-op missions? This also kinda makes me sad..

to be honest the entire Multiplayer side of COD4 sucks major...I mean yes, the level up is good and all but there is no split screen support, the game lobby is frankly disappointing, there is no ability to choose a level or modify any settings unless you set up a private match. And that really sucks.. Not being able to modify settings like score limits, time limits, spawn protection, spawn delays etc....Its ridiculous.Also the amount of times you will loose a connection is just stupid (my net connection is fast and stable, i play several online games on both PC and xbox and none have this issue) It just looks like they spent the bare minimum of time, effort and money on the multiplayer side... Disappointing.

to be honest the entire Multiplayer side of COD4 sucks major...I mean yes, the level up is good and all but there is no split screen support, the game lobby is frankly disappointing, there is no ability to choose a level or modify any settings unless you set up a private match. And that really sucks.. Not being able to modify settings like score limits, time limits, spawn protection, spawn delays etc....Its ridiculous.
Also the amount of times you will loose a connection is just stupid (my net connection is fast and stable, i play several online games on both PC and xbox and none have this issue)

It just looks like they spent the bare minimum of time, effort and money on the multiplayer side... Disappointing.

I have to completely disagree, I feel like this is some of the best xbox live multiplayer there is to offer.

Yeah, have to admit they didn't do a great job when they made the achievements for the Xbox 360 for COD4. If you think about it, there is sooooo much you can do the multiplayer on COD4, but no achievements?, doesn't make much sense if you ask me...Hopeful for their next game, Call of Duty 5, they will be more careful on where you get your achievements from!