xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
babyboomer

How To Remove Warning

You can ask a mod or admin to remove your warning... I did this, but I imagine that it relies on their discretion whether to remove it or not.

you must understand the nature of the warning given to you, and see to it that you don't repeat the same offense in the forums. it takes a while before warnings are removed, and it will depend largely on your ability to comply with forum rules and regulations.

in the meantime, try to improve on your postings -- taking into consideration all the things detailed in Xisto README, and after a week or two, have the Xisto staffer (admin/moderator) who gave you the warning to review your posts since warning was served. use the PM (private message) system for easy contact. after review, and seeing that you have no further offenses since last warned, then your warning can be reduced, afterwhich you can then reapply for hosting.

Thanks for the answers guys. I already contacted the admin who gave me the warning asking the same question I posted here but no reply.I will do as you said after a while I will try again to get my warning removed.Thanx again.