xisto Community
BlueReign

Motocross ya gotta love it

never trid it before and dont intend to. i think it is a kinda risky sport. dont you think so? no hard feelings pls

Yeh hes pretty good. The backflip and 360 backfip are awesome. Do uthink it will be mastered on the snow soon??? The melisha seem to be trying it, but the havnt landed one succesfully have they?

I have actually owned and ridden a Honda CR500 2-stroke motocross bike for a few years. This thing would eat you alive going in a straight line, never mind doing big jumps and other crazy stunts. 3rd gear wheelies, tire-shredding power, extremely fun and at times hair-raisingly frightening.

A friend once asked me if he could get in a test-ride, and was a bit worried that he would damage the bike in a fall. My answer? "No problem, the bike will be fine. YOU, on the other hand, might get damaged beyond repair if you're not carefull". He was well impressed, the power2weight ratio is unbelievable.

I met him a few weeks later while I was cruising a river with a few friends and he let me take his Jetski for a spin. That was fun too!