xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Thingcubed

Activate Account [resolved] I was approved but...

So, my hosting application was screened and approved about 5-6 days ago. My understanding is that I then go to Xisto.com/manage and then log in. I do this, and see a link "Check your Installation Configuration (Important, if you have just activated your account)." When I click this, I get a page that says that my account status is "NON-HOSTED." Am I doing something wrong? Did I forget to do something? This may not be the appropriate place to post this, but I couldn't find anywhere else that made sense, as I can't post topics in the "Hosted Members" area of the forum.

Select "create a Hosting Account" before you check your account?You would need to "create" the account before you can check it.Also, the Admin's 'approval' of the account does not actually do any thing except allow the permissions for the account to be set-up, which needs to be done via the 'Create an Account' selection on that page.Post back to tell us if that worked. thanks.

Ah, I was wondering about that... Apparently I just assumed that was somehow the same as the original "submit form" that I had done before (looked similar somehow). Silly mistake on my part, thanks for letting me know.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.