xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
varalu

Ximmy, Make Reviews And Get Paid.

There are lots of human powered content sites that make money from what we do online. When you consider some of the best human powered sites like delicious, digg etc grow because of us who feed contents to them. What do you gain? nothing. So.. below is what i recommend you to do and make your reviews worth.

Rewards
Rewards can be obtained from the points earned by submitting news, making comments or when your submissions shows up in the home page.

Points Earn:
1 point - Story Submitted
1 point - Comment
15 points - Popular (homepage)
Points Rewards
1,000 $10
1,800 $20
3,200 $40
6,000 $80
12,000 $160
20,000 $300

Payment
All payments are made through paypal.

More
Also for users convenience there is a bookmarklet which helps you to add contents so easily. The bookmarklet will be available in the profile page of the users.

Affiliates -- Sign in here

What do you think?
Are you already into it?
Feedback?

Notice from jlhaslip:
Referral links not allowed as per the Xisto readme.
Removed

So you need to post 1000 stories in order to get paid 10 $... My time is not that cheap.
Thanx.

I have to agree with that myself. Posting comments might be easier, but 1000 posts even takes a lot of time to get posted. Maybe if this website gets as popular as Digg to where I would frequent it a lot, I might post and stuff just because the content is there.

I'll just have to wait for it to get popular! :o