xisto Community
omarsdali

My Website Is Down [resolved]

My account went below 0 credit and so, my account got suspended, however, I posted on the forum and my account is now above 5 credits. yet my website still shows the page saying I'm suspended. Is my account suppose to get re-activeted by itself, or am I suppose to do something else to re-activate it. ??

The website link is: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thank you

Edited by omarsdali (see edit history)

There is suppose to be a script that runs everyhour to reactivate your account once you have enough credits. I cant remember what the minimal is maybe its 4 credits? From what I've noticed it can take up much longer.good luck on getting it back soon.

Sonesay is correct. The re-instatement script runs *about* every hour. Please give it some time to do its thing. Post back here in an hour to tell us if it is active or not. Thanks.

I'm sure it's been waaaaaaay over an hour and my account is still suspended. I posted last night to above four credits, but when I checked this morning, it was still suspended, and I had ~3.16 credits. So, I poted some more, I'm now at 7+ credits, and it's still suspended, and it's been like 5 hours since my last post and over 24 houres since I went into positive credits. So, I'm not sure what's going on here.UPDATE: I found out what was wrong, it's working now. It turns out I am suppose to delete the .htaccess file from the website's directory so that it can be visited again. I think this is unpractical, in my opinion, because if the script can suspend an account, it should be able to activate it again.

Edited by omarsdali (see edit history)

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.