xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wiggy15

World Of Warcraft - Horde Or Ally?

Horde or Ally?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now honestly, We should already know this answer! Alliance will own Horde any time any place.I don't know how many of you play WoW, but it is a very good game. Highly recommend it.I have a 70 Holy Pally and a 70 Mortal Strike (MS) Warrior. Both are Alliance and both have full season 2 and 3 with some nice Epic PvE's including Tier 5 Gear.In Battlegrounds horde might have the upper hand, but in world combat Alliance owns. The horde just go around and gank people because they have nothing better to do.And before I go any further let me say, I went to the dark side and got to 60 and gave up. Horde is just so boring. You only come together in BG's and your world chat is really about retarded things,that usually "own" the Allies, but you guys are so stupid that you won't come to STV or Tanaris or Nagrand or Blade's Edge or Netherstorm or Ashenvale or anywhere to fight us exept in BG's.And need I mention the owning that takes place in Arena's? That's what I thought.:*:Wiggy:*: :) Ally forever! :)

Well I played it for a long time and I was alliance from the start so I voted that. It's a great game and yes I recommend it but I don't play it any more. After a while I got sick of doing the same over and over again, and if you think about it you don't really get happy. If you hide yourself in a fictional world on your PC to meet people you become a kind of "noob" very fast. I could have voted for Horde too since in the end I kind of wanted to keep playing but was sick of this elf! I wanted a blood elf.... But I never got that far........For all the people how really wanna play it but can't since it costs too much money every month (I can imagine) try to find a good Private server, they are really good and some even let you level sooner and everything :)Greetzz

Well Personally I like the horde. I like them because they have the blood elves. (which honestly is the most played race)Blood Elves are great for me due to their innate ability for magic and the fact that I like to play squishy classes (mage and lock are my top favorites)Also Honestly I'm just one of those people who like to be on the bad guys side. My favorite type of character is the anti-hero type so Horde fits me perfectly.HOWEVER I do love the gnomes too and when I play on the alliance side (on different servers) I am usually a gnome, they are just plain kewl. Ya gotta love insane little creatures that invent weird crap all the time. And their mecha-striders are kinda sweet looking too. (Course to me they look like they are always a second or so from exploding and sending the little gnome on them rocketing to he sky) (oh yeah, my GF plays a gnome lock too so i kinda have no choice but to like um..)OH, I also would liek to point out that my very first PVP as a Hordie was NOT a BG, It was actually in STV outside Grom'gol on my way to try to raid SW with my guild. We got intercepted and the allies lost bad and we chased them up half way to SW b4 their friends showed up and out numbered us 2-1.

Edited by KainRacure (see edit history)

The bleed elfs aren't bad. When I play horde on other servers i try to play them. The hunter class for them is a quick level class and I like to solo stuff.STV is a real pain to me. I take my guys up and down it killing Horde and it always ends in disaster.For instace. Me and 4 other guys were goofing off and killing horde and we satumbled upon a Horde raid of about 20 men. we got owned.But then we got 5 more people making us outnumbered 2-1 and we owned them. Again and Again and yet again. Quite fun.Then the other 20 men from their raid came and that just isnt fun 4-1. So we mounted and ran like cowards :o But it was still fun

Hahahahahahaha. Alliance beating Horde anyday, anywhere? I played on Ursin(PvP), Illidan(PvP), snf Dragonmaw(PvP).On each of the servers I played Horde, and in every single battleground I had EVER entered we whooped the living TAR out of the the Alliance. Sometimes we even felt bad for them. Even the pre-made Guild teams would get whooped.I did however play alliance on Gorana, and we lost, but not as much as on the other servers. I perhaps it just depends on what server you're one.Horde pwns either way.

Hahahahahahaha. Alliance beating Horde anyday, anywhere? I played on Ursin(PvP), Illidan(PvP), snf Dragonmaw(PvP).
On each of the servers I played Horde, and in every single battleground I had EVER entered we whooped the living TAR out of the the Alliance. Sometimes we even felt bad for them. Even the pre-made Guild teams would get whooped.

I did however play alliance on Gorana, and we lost, but not as much as on the other servers. I perhaps it just depends on what server you're one.
Horde pwns either way.

That is very true. Maiev is a low pop server and when my guild moved there from Bonechewer we are one of the best guilds on the server. I have ripped gear and other pallies bow down to me randomly. That's kinda nice.
The BG's are about the same unless we get a pre-made goin'. Anyways GL to you and your leveling.

I love World of Warcraft. I've played it for years. My favorite character is of course the Dreaded blood elf hunter like wiggy15. I ave 3 of them 70 64 and 29 twink. Im just addicted to them. I play on Bonechewer as well wiggy15. The pop. size is very good in my opinion until Blizzard opened a transfer. Now it's unreal how many people the server has. And you are right, the ones who came over are the best geared on the server. I only have season 2 and some Tier 3. :o I have the S3 Gladiator's Bow though. That is beast.

Horde > Alliance, I play alliance currently and have played 4 out of my 5 top end char on ally side. I like gnomes, and think its easier for me to lvl allies, however where ever I play alliance at all the raiding guilds Q_Q so much and break up over stupid $h1t, horde are usually MUCH better both PVP and PVE, and they mess around the whole time. If an alliance character were to speak out during a raid, 5 members of that guild would leave out of frustration. Most ally players are below the age of 13 and that makes the skill level and cooperation go down. At 3 ST all the allies will start to lose BGs caz the kiddies get out of school then. Overall the alliance is very frustrating, at least on Hakkar, Doomhammer, Aggamaggen, and Wildhammer. Wildhammer Alliance by far is the worst progression i have seen in all of my game play, 2 guilds have illidan down (the got within the past week and a half) there is a shortage on all healing classes, warlocks, and mages. There are paladins, but 85% of them are Ret spec and are useless as much in WoW as they probably are in reality. There are about 4 MS warriors for every 10 players I would have to say. It is a mess, and either the players are one of the following, 11 years old, mentally handicapped, ret/ms spec, or since they are a healing class they are so full of themselves they think they are above joining guilds.In conclusion, being an alliance player, I would have to vote Allies are horrible and horde get #%@ done...

im a big fan of the horde i play as a bloodelf on my main character on dentarg server and i love the game i've been playing the game for about a year and a half now and im addicted but i still find time for my xbox 360 :o

I've played horde from day one. And I have given ally a shot but when I come down to it. I don't wanna be  midget pally nor do I want my pally to have a squid on its face. So I'm a horde for ever and always. Because alis are just nabs. I laugh at them daily. They do stupid stuff 24/7 and its sad. =P/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley2.Gif

I mostly play Alliance simply because my friends do. But, i actually like the horde side better. I think the races are more interesting from a story perspective. Sure every fantasy game has dwarves and elves but the Horde races stand out a bit more to me. Orcs are akin to Klingons in many ways and the Tauren are simply my favourite race in the game.

IMO, either side is good. Both of the storyline is epic. I played both side in a PvE realm and whats important is how the players play the faction.Tauren is a spinoff from Minotaur but in WoW, Tauren is a nature loving race and calm on the outside, hot tempered in the inside. That what makes them unique.

i'm all about the horde for three reasons. 1)all my friends are horde2)too many little kids play alliance on my server3)couldnt stand to be an alliance toonmy fav horde race is easily tauren. they are just simply B.A. the druid form is getting re-done in the new patch and i simply cant wait.