xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vikram

Secret To Fight Out All Normal Disease like cold, fever, constipation atc

the secret for all avoiding all the normal disease away from you is just to drink around one liter of fresh water early in the morning before doing anything i mean before even going to toilet. i know it is very dificult to drink this much of water straight away but start with 200ml and gradually increase the quantity and you will see a glow on your face you will be full of energy and away from all normal diseases.

the secret for all avoiding all the normal disease away from you is just to drink around one liter of fresh water early in the morning before doing anything i mean before even going to toilet. i know it is very dificult to drink this much of water straight away but start with 200ml and gradually increase the quantity and you will see a glow on your face you will be full of energy and away from all normal diseases.

Wow, really? That was cool and amazing, I even jump off my chair when I was reading this... Lol... I'll try that... :)

Well, on the other side, when my teacher tells us a trivia I just knew today that 75% of our body is made up of water. My goodness, I cant get rid of that but it's pure science. lol

It helps excretion thereby removing toxins. Here are few more suggestions. Till 1200, Try not to eat. Instead, keep stuffing yourself with Fruits. (Rich source of anti-oxidants).If you have TOOO Much of CHEESE and OILY stuff, take 2 lemons. Extract the juice and mix with equal quantity of water and drink it. I call it LEMON SHOTS. Do this as soon as possible(but don't miss it) after eating BIG TIME CHEESE!

:) An interesting and slightly true state.Its important for us to always keep hydrated and if we are it can help us to not get sick. This is because our immune system is at its best. But you also need to eat heathly.But as we can only last 3 days without water, but up to 65 days without food, water its probably the more important, especially seeing as our bodies are 75% water .. strange fact but very much true!Good Post! :) Evo

Wow. I don't see how this works. I mean, we all know that we, humans, do require water, lots of water, to be able to survive. However, does it really make any difference how much we drink at what time of the day?

Sorry to be skeptic but, until I see a study that actually proves the therapeutic effects of imbibing one liter of water the moment you wake up, I'd file this tidbit of "fact" under a mental folder marked "insignificant" It sounds like a hype, or something on its way to being one.

Nowadays, we are being bombarded with trivia that all but cavepeople know but are passed off as revolutionary. Hey, did you know that antioxidants in apples can help in preventing cancer? Did you know tomatoes, rich in antioxidants, can aid in the prevention of cancer? Did you know that iron in bitter gourd can improve blood circulation? Really, there is an abundance of stuff out there that our ancestors already knew to be beneficial, only, people are touting it as something new. Like before, we're no closer to a cure. We're no closer to prevention either, if I might be audacious enough to claim. We only have fancy terms for the good stuff in fruits and vegetables our ancestors already knew.

And now this? Drink water at daybreak; you'll have a healthy glow, be full of energy and away from normal diseases. I'm not even gonna say anything about healthy glows since it's an unquantifiable, qualitative property. Lessee... it is generally known that well-hydrated people can sustain water-losing activities, like perspiring, digestion, locomotion, pushing, pulling and exertion of force, more than dehydrated people. Is that energy enough? Try lifting weights with a thirsty man. Chances are, you'd appear to have more energy than the poor guy.

Away from normal diseases... lessee... What are normal diseases anyway? Coughs and cold? Influenza? AIDS? Genital herpes? Is immunity something we can attribute to drinking water at dawn? Or is it more like a combination of well-hydration, good nutrition, regular exercise and healthy living?

Sorry for "venting" but I don't really see the point right now nor can I verify its effectiveness. As they say in Wikipedia, "Citation needed" :)

Hah, I've started drinking 1 litre of warter during mornings and I feel very full. I dont need to eat my breakfast because I'm already full. But, it's not always drinking water can solve the normal sickness. Eating fresh fruits and eating fresh vegetables can always help for our bodies. Eating also cereals or foods that is rich in fiber could help you in removing toxins. Oh well, exercise can also help.Our body will be healthy we take care for it. Dont abuse it because at the end we will realize that we did absolutely wrong.