xisto Community
xavierkym

How About X10hosting?

i had tried this hosting before.. actually i never used their services for a week.. i'm disappointed because they have so many restrictions on their hosting.. they are also pretty sensitive regarding cpu usage.. upon browsing their forums, members are ranting that their sites have been suspended because of cpu spikes.. knowing that i'l have a hard time with them - i closed my account.. now i'm hoping to find a good service here on Xisto.. i want to find a host that will last long wherein i can settle my website without the fear that it gets suspended or deleted..

These guys were my host before here. Quite similar that you have to post in the forum. Problem is you have two seperate accounts and one day i couldnt get access coz my forum account and hosting account couldnt attach together to check my posts.

I have used X10Hosting, and I wasn't very satisfied with the service there. Alot of the CPanel features were disabled, and the host had quite a bit of unexpected downtime which they didn't apologise for. Not just that, but while some of the members who gave support were very helpful, others were quite mean. The hosting was pretty good overall, but because of the poor service I decided to leave.

I was with X10 for the past month till now. I had a great time with it for a month or so when it suddenly started suspending me without a reason. They then unsuspended me when I filed a complain, but then I was suspended again an hour later. So here I am at Trap 17. I hope Trap 17 will not disappoint me.

I'm with x10 for several years and I like them, they had maybe some downtimes in this time but its good. I cant say anything bad about them.

-reply by Tomy

Don't like X10 Hosting. They cPanel was an iPanel which i don't know how to use =XBut after see-ing the great offers Xisto gave, i was so jumpy about it. And now im right here :P

Don't like X10 Hosting. They cPanel was an iPanel which i don't know how to use =XBut after see-ing the great offers Xisto gave, i was so jumpy about it. And now im right here :)

Xisto and x10 has the same control panel.