xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dodger

3gig Email!

http://unitedemailsystems.com/

What do you get?
# Free 3 GB storage - up to 150,000% more than other free e-mail providers!
# Free virus scanning for e-mail attachments!
# Access from anywhere you have a Web connection!
# POP3 / IMAP and WAP Acess!
# SMS System / Forum / Interactive Services
# Auto Message Responders & Auto Forwarders
# Never Have To Delete Again

lol 150,000% more than who? some crappy email that gives u 1mb space lool , there is no need for this gmail is enough for most, anyways anybody who wants a gmail account tell me i still have loadsa invites ;)

I have to agree with Too_Hot. Who would want to go with a unkown website when google is out there offering 1 gig of space. Google is not going out of business any time soon but unitedemailsystems might. Also don't like the site for it's pop-up ads. Also I don't think this thread is in the right place. This section is for website reviews and there is nothing to review here.

UnitedMailSystems doesn't have 150,000% more storage than the other "big guys" that people use. Google's e-mail system, Gmail, has 1 GB which is plenty of space to store pictures and your regular e-mails. Google is also a trusted company that is continually growing day by day so more people will chose a company like Google. Don't get me wrong, there are people that have accounts with UnitedMailSystems, but most of the tech people have Gmail accounts. Gmail may not have everything that UnitedMailSystems has, but give Google time and it will most likely get there.

Seńor Maniac this is the website for terabyte e-mail accounts. /legacy

haha i got one of those hriders accounts...pretty interesting put since i always use it as a POP account it sometimes or a lot of times wont connect or gets errors.

I really don't need that much space and the wholename seems to long. I wouldn't want my email to be blahblah@http://unitedemailsystems.com/. Its just rediculous. Gmail offers enough space for the average user and maybe even more. There's really no need for all that space. These companies keep trying to over do gmail and all these other email services.