xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
strange-garden

I Got Three Dvd's For Free, Legally. Haw haw hawww

With bigpond movies it allows you to sign up to their service and recieve free DVD's free for a month. It doesn't ask you for any credit card information and it doesn't charge you any late fees....So you can basically keep them forever.So that's what I did.Only dowside is I get a email in my spam box daily saying, "We have had a problem billing to your credit card. This could mean that your credit card details need to be entered or need updating."What are you crazy? I'm not giving you my bank details.Thanks, Bigpond. The family enjoyed those DVD's for christmas. (I'm so cheap ahahaha).

nice free stuff is always good. too bad you didnt think ahead and signed up a new email and gave them that one. I do it all the time too I sign up with my real email then end up getting spam right away ; ;. what dvds did you pick?

nice free stuff is always good. too bad you didnt think ahead and signed up a new email and gave them that one. I do it all the time too I sign up with my real email then end up getting spam right away ; ;. what dvds did you pick?

Nah, I don't mind. They go into my spam folder so it's cool.Speaking of which, when my old work paid for my blackberry online training, they had to pay loadsssss of money, but I had to use my work email. I changed it to my normal email and got to keep the account when I quit.

I got Torchwood (first season), Sin city, and A clock work Orange.

If I want more I can just sign up with my boyfriend's name, and adress.

dam spamer i hat them alot

i hade to stop using my yahoo email

and move once and for ever to gmail becaus of them

and free stuff is only work most of times for us uk members only

all the time i can see free stuff but only for uk us members

if i can get an email box on us that forwerd every thing reseved to egypt direct

i wold defltyly use it and have all the free stuff

and enjoy free live for ever

:)