xisto Community
lady

Falling Out Of Your Dream happens to me almost everyday

Yeah, the falling-off dream has happened to me too, as with many other people.This is quite a common dream, I guess.I have had several occurences of the same dream............that is, falling off the same place.And each time, the fall was into an abyss a large, dark space down below.........where you can see nothing down thereand the fall is not fast either. It is almost like drifting down.......the feeling is like paradroppingAnd then you think you are about to touch ground, you wake up with a start!

I had that kinda dream before too! I was falling...Its kinda hard to remember..Wait oh yeah!I was fallin..Then I was trying to scream but nothing came out! so I wasnt really falling I was drifting down into a white placeI couldnt see nothing cuz it was plain white.So I almost hit the bottom I could see it too cuz it was pitch black.Then I just fell fell not drifting...FAlling...Fast.I was > || that close to hitting it and then. I woke up.Turns out..My brother had the same dream.:( my mom said if you have the dream 3 times then it can kill you...Is that true??-reply by Yuuki

I always seem to get the 'falling' type dreams as well. Its usually a scenario where I initally have the power to fly or float and then suddenly I lose the power and I'm falling. Then I wake up in shock just before I hit the ground. it's quite terrifying actually.And it's almost always the same dream.Quite interesting how you keep getting the same dream. I suppose we don't really understand dreams yet.

what is this calledFalling Out Of Your Dream

First time this happened to me I was in a semi sleep I heard a banging noise when I opened my eyes to see where the banging came from I could not move it felt like my body was being forced down my eyes were open I was so scared I could not move my husband moved and then I could move the 2nd time again semi sleep same knocking like someone chappin a door I opened my eyes and tried to focus there was a face which looked like my daughter on the bed when my eyes adjusted to the dark it was my husbands face it was as clear as day then the face vanished I no this sounds completely bonkers but its true I couldnt go back to sleep cause I was frightend what is this and why now has this started its as if I'm been woke up out a sleep and its starten to really scare me what is this called my dad says its prob been an outer body experiance and iv woke up but I don't no can u advise me please-

question by alana

FallingFalling Out Of Your Dream

well I have dreams, since I was a little kid, that I would fall down a slide or falling of a bike or walking and falling or seeing something really scary and rite before I would fall down I would I would feel my body fall and I would wake up instantly! as I would wake up I felt as if my body had been suspended above my bed. And when I were about to fall down or slide or fall in my dream, I would fall down and hit my bed because I could feel myself waking up before I fell.

-reply by Eleon650

Wow I wished I had it that easy!! I have a tendancey to go to sleep, My body feels like its slipped away from me.I ll open my eyes and look around and ill be in my room looking at my body from my soul.I think thats the way it feels. Only a few times it got pretty scary. I went far away. Later I started to feel like something was pulling on me then I felt like I had pressure on my chest. Then the pressure got to be terrible I couldnt breath I was gasping for air I felt a sort of presence a really bad one it was maybe trying to kill  me.All of a sudden I got back to my body and thru all the pain and suffocating I started noticing that I was waking up and it was really happening! My husband was trying to shake me awake  and asking me if I were ok if I needed to go to the hospital? I asked him why? He said I was chocking! Ha imagine that I'm very afraid to go to sleep it happens sometimes not too often.I f he s not paying good attention to me I think something bad will happen

This is true, I had out body experience feel reality like driving, rip tree bark off, punch, get shot, and a lot things. Sometimes it can get bruises or scratching from out body dreams, Also interesting someone try choking or drowning accident it can make breathing sounds like gargling or gasping choking its normal not hurt but remember drinking plenty water. then you will feel fine and used to it. I had it sometimes like 20 to 30 times a year. I get used to it. Like I try find name of beautiful woman and located at but never happened its complicated out body dreams can be conflicted wonderful turn to nightmare wasn't fun. Sometimes it make eye blur when wake up for a minute also sometime make funny cripple from muscle was tight, because of traveling at speed. It's natural. its good thing with out body experience and sometimes don't remember whole of things what did last night its common. Important id your doing out body just memory like place, address, people names and recognized familiar picture when your wake up and going on computer quick research make sure its match or not, easy is write down notebook what you do last night out body experience.