xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
csp4.0

A Question About Google Adsense

I don't usually <- snipped -> ads, but when I did it didn't open up a new window or tab for that person's website. So my question is.... Is there anyway for me to modify the adsense code that allows the ad to open up a new window or tab when being clicked on? Doing this would allow me to keep visitors (although not many at all) at my site and won't go wandering off to other ads.

i dont think so , for all i know after you apply for google adds you get the code to host on your web (if you find the way to edit this code ...) but like i said i dont think it's posible to edit witch winodow the adds are gonna open :)

The only thing I can think of is to use a global target html code (not sure if "target" is the actual tag, been awhile since I used it). Other than that, I don't know.I do know that your account can be discontinued if you modify your adsense code, so be careful with that.

Don't modify the Adsense code to open ads in a new window. If u do that your account will be banned the second Google detects it (and Google does that) & all your earnings will get forfeited.

Yes I agree with the previous person that has provided you with the actual answer. Do not change and alter any code and do not describe and use any other third party codes and script to alter the behaviour of the google ads since google has quite good detection systems and if they detect that you are cheating then they will delete you from their program as soon as you collect the neccessery money to be paid out. This is google policy with what you in fact agree and should obey since you act as you agree with it when signing down for google ad sens.

Yes I agree with the previous person that has provided you with the actual answer. Do not change and alter any code and do not describe and use any other third party codes and script to alter the behaviour of the google ads since google has quite good detection systems and if they detect that you are cheating then they will delete you from their program as soon as you collect the neccessery money to be paid out.

Yes imbibe is right as you shouldn't and must change the code of your google adsense,My friend tried to do that but google found that out and his account was terminated as that was against google's policy.Well it was lucky for him as he didn't had much money in his account :)

Well, I haven't modified any part of the code. There isn't much to reply to. But I just though it would be a lot better if the ads opened up as a new window or tab instead of just a normal like...

about adsenseA Question About Google Adsense

it is possible to put adsense code and bidvertise code in same blog

-reply by bishnu dhamala