xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
polter

Account Suspension

I went on a trip for 4 days. I had about 9/10 days of credit left in my account. I came back today to find that I've got -6.6 days. Can anyone please tell me how this is possible. By the way, I never received any warning email of any sort.

You don't recieve warning mails do you ? I thought they say you should know the amount of credits you have... Though I ccould be wrong... your going to have to wait for a moderator to maybe get in touch with admin... I don't know how the whole system works exactly

I really don't worry about the warning emails, but what worries me here is that if there's 10 days of credit in my account, how come that goes down to -6.6 within 5 days? I'd be really grateful if one of the moderators/admins could help me out with this question.

Edited by polter (see edit history)

You can lose credits also from having your post being edited/moved/deleted I believe by moderators. Maybe this is what happen to your credits. I cant think of any other reason why else you would lose credits unless there was a glitch and your credits were wrongly deducted. I hope you get your credits back.

I went on a trip for 4 days. I had about 9/10 days of credit left in my account. I came back today to find that I've got -6.6 days. Can anyone please tell me how this is possible. By the way, I never received any warning email of any sort.

You didn't try anything like the cpanel password recovery feature recently, did you? That would subtract 10 (actually often slightly more).

As for the warning emails no you don't get any of course and so the only way you will know that you go one if you look at your warning bar in a post or in your profile and see it increased. As for your credits hard to say what could have happen your posts look clean and it doesn't seem you had any deleted, edited, or put in quotes so its hard to tell. Although either you did some a lot of posting since your problem or your credits are back to where they were when you had this problem.

You didn't try anything like the cpanel password recovery feature recently, did you? That would subtract 10 (actually often slightly more).

Nope, i did not try password recovery.

As for the warning emails no you don't get any of course and so the only way you will know that you go one if you look at your warning bar in a post or in your profile and see it increased. As for your credits hard to say what could have happen your posts look clean and it doesn't seem you had any deleted, edited, or put in quotes so its hard to tell. Although either you did some a lot of posting since your problem or your credits are back to where they were when you had this problem.

There was no increased in my warning bar. It remained 0. Okay, I think some of my posts were deleted by the moderators due to lack of quality. Thanks for the help anyways, guys.

This happened to me! I had about 15 credits, and come on today and have -4 ....but weirder my site worked when I had negative for a while, then I tried going to a link on it and it was suddenly suspended. I now have over 0 and it is still suspended....how long does it take to get unsuspended after getting above 0??