xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tanvirahmed

Racing Pigeon - Do You Like It ? Its an amazing game of pigeon in the sky

Racing Pigeon - An Amazing Bird

It's also called homing pigeon, magic bird. Homing pigeons are very much faithful like dog and horse. It has amazing power to come back home from a long distance (100-1000 KM or more). Among thousands of birds which bird come back first at home is count the winner. And the speed is recorded properly.

Now a day this race is held in the countries of Europe, America, Africa and Asia also. Belgium is the top most country where a large number of pigeon fanciers live with their best bird around world.

There are generally three types of races are held world wide such as short distance, medium distance and long distance race. Short distance is 100 to 300 KM, medium distance is 300 to 700 KM and long distance is 1000 to 1000+ KM. Another type of race is held depends on gender of the bird. Male(*BLEEP*) bird race and femal(hen) bird race.

Different class of people raise homing pigeon and do race. But most of them are rich. Because to raise homing bird a pigeon fancier needs a minimum amount of money monthly. Spending money for these birds the fanciers become very happy when they see that their birds are returning home with a great speed. Besides this feeding and training homing pigeon is a great charming for pigeon fanciers. And I also like this creature so much. Don't you?

I hope, you also like it. So, raise homing pigeon and get a great charm form this hobby.

You can find a lot of videos about racing pigeon clicking Racing Pigeon and add it in your favorites.

how to search the owner of racing pigeon by using the ring band #.... Racing Pigeon - Do You Like It ?help me to search the name of the racing by using the ring band #...-question by JR MALILAY

Sounds like an intersting sport, it's not something we hear very much about though. I've never even heard of a pigeon race. Homing pigeons used to be used a lot to send messages back and forth. I wouldn't think you would have to be rich to be a pigeon racer though, certainly not in the same mannor that you would if you were into horse or even dog racing. Pigeons don't eat much, inexpensive grains for the most part, and building a pigeon coop can be done with a role of cheap chicken wire and scrap lumber. Not at all like building a barn for a race horse. I am not a great pigeon expert, but some years back I had a few, until the possums got in the barn and killed them. There are a lot of different kinds of them, I liked the rollers and tumblers that would do somersaults on the ground, but didn't fly. There are the bigger pigeons that are raised for eating, and there's even a frizzle pigeon with curly feathers that's kind of pretty.