xisto Community
captain_bkx

[ask] What Is The Best Money Making Program ?

first of all it seems to be a referral link which is forbidden in this forum. i don't think anyone can make money from the mentioned way i have read the website and that is same as many other websites which collects e-mails only. if you want to earn money from your website make it seo friendly and use google ads or just make a shopping website and sell your products.

Google ads alone will hardly make any money unless you're on revenue sharing option with sites like xomba or snipsly. In that case earning increased because these sites gets more traffic. So it's better to use adsense ID on multiple sites before using it on your own sites alone. Affiliate marketing, email marketing and PPC are also good options but i learned one hard lesson of not keeping all eggs in one method. You have to test all the methods and earn money depending on your efforts.

It really depends on how hard you want to work. You can definitely make money online, but it depends on what you are looking for. If you want a 9am-5pm job, you could write articles for a living. Demand Studio pays $15/article, so you could make $15/hour doing that if you can dish out an article per hour and you are disciplined enough to do it at least 8 hours a day. If you work 7 days a week, that is $840 a week - $3360 a month. Of course, if you have a masters degree or something, you may be able to find easier work that pays around the same or more. Nevertheless, if you are the type of person who has to choose between writing articles and taking minimum wage at McDonalds, writing articles may be a good alternative. The problem with Demand Studios is that they want high quality work for that $15 an hour, so it could take a hour or more to finish one article. Then there is hubpages, which I believe pay $10/hour, and I am not sure about their standard. I have never written for them, but I would try them and see if it is easier to write articles there. If you can create two article in one hour at hubpages, and only one a hour at Demand Studios, go with Hubpages. Finally, there is Associated Content. You can sell those folks just about anything anything, their standards are very low. They won't take stuff like movie reviews or stuff too available on the net, but you could write about your favorite pet store or the best grocery stores in your area, and they will pay you. Their pay is low, usually in the $3 range, so being able to make a living there is based on putting out a lot of quickly written, crappy content. I only write for Associated Content at the moment, but I rarely write for them. I only write when I need to pay for a domain or something, like I wrote 7 articles in the past few days. I needed to purchase a domain. They usually pay you a few days after writing the article, usually 3 or 4. It has been five days from the point where I wrote my first article this month, and I have yet to be paid, so it appears that I will have enough money on Xisto to buy a domain before their money comes through into my paypal. The reason I don't write for associated content much, although I should because I don't have a job and I need gas money to get to school very often, it feels weird wasting my time tossing out quick articles for pay when I could invest such time into writing articles on my own blog and trying to generate traffic for revenue. The only reason I wrote for them recently is to get money to set up a domain for my new blog. Nevertheless, I think I am going to start writing articles for them even when my blog is up so that I can have gas money to get from and to school. Another good thing about it is that all of the sites list do give a performance bonus. They give like $1.50 for each 1000 page views that your article receive. Although that's not much, if you have thousands of articles, you could make a few hundred dollars a month in passive income simply from your articles existing. But..it would probably be wiser to post those thousands of articles on your own website. So I am going to use them just to cover cost until my website start getting traffic and ad money.When I speak of "Making Money", I am not talking about getting rich, just earning enough to live. So of course, you won't get rich from associated content until you have 100,000 articles on it. As for adsense, I disagree that you can't make real money with it. I know people who have websites and adsense is their main source. One guy was making $4000/day from adsense after blogging for a two years, and having a thousand or so article. You have to get traffic by blogging and constantly promoting - constantly posting your website link around the net and placing ads in the right place on your website. I have never seriously promoted any of my websites, I usually just wrote a few articles and hoped that traffic would come - and it didn't. Then after I saw that traffic was not coming, I shut down the site. Then I tried a forum, and that was the same case. One thing about my previous websites is that I was not consistently promoting them, adding contents to them, and none of them helped people solved any kind of problem or issue. I am confident that I can make at least $100/day after the first year of my site being opened, so that is my goal. So that is $3000 a month. I know a guy who was making $40,000/day from his blog in 2006, there is no taking how much he is making now. I probably could never make that much, but I think that with hard work, $3000 a month is reasonable. So my recommendation is start a blog, it will not see immediate income, but if you keep at it, you may make a little extra change every month and who knows what will happen after that. Just make sure you promote the website. Promote, Promote, Promote. Treat it as a full time job, if you are not adding content, you should be promoting. That is my plan. I am going to keep at it no matter what. I commit to keeping the site open for at least two years before closing it. If I make enough money to get it up, about $10/month, I probably won't shut it down. Progress really has a way of keeping you going. Pick a niche, if you decide to blog, that help people. Find a list of the biggest problems people have, and that you know a little about, and blog on it.

Forex Trading has become easier and more accessible than ever, allowing investors both young and old to take advantage of today’s exciting market. Citizens from any country in all parts of the world can participate in Forex trading with the help of online electronic brokers. For those who are scared of losses with forex robots, there are free bots. With the right Forex Robot, you can finally get the most out of Forex trading. Instead of focusing on events, Forex Robots make calculations that are based on preassigned technical analysis data. This is why some Forex Robots are excellent, mediocre, or in need of improvement.

There is no such thing as the best money program. In my opinion, depending on your strengths, there are different money programs that will benefit you. Speaking generally, I believe that money programs including Liberty Reserve as their payout method can rack you a bunch of money. This includes money cyclers, forex trading, high yield investment programs, and OnBux. However, all of these methods are pretty risky and can end up in a net loss. If you do your homework and do extensive research on the different programs that you join, you will be in for a big treat.Money Cyclers are programs that pay you anywhere from 150-200% of what you invested. What they do is create a list of people that are paid. Let's say that Robert invests $1. For Robert to get $2 back, two more people need to invest. Once Bob and Will invest a dollar, Robert is out of the list. Will now needs two people to invest whereas Bob only needs one. AS you can see, these money cyclers are very beneficial. However, they only last for so long. The lists gets bigger and bigger and the wait time before payouts gets bigger and bigger. Because of this, money cyclers only last for about a month before they turn into a scam.High Yield Investment Programs are similar to Money Cyclers. Another word for them are called ponzi scams. What they do is offer a high return (for example, 140% after 7 days) for your investment. How they come up with the money is from new investors. I would avoid these sites at all costs but they can be very profitable if you are successful. I know some people who make $40 weekly through these sites (net profit). These sites need more research than the money cyclers. To see which HYIP sites are legit, you can look at different HYIP monitors that monitor the legitness of a program. You can also look for reviews in the comments of forums threads.

Thank you "Harlot" for your knowledge sharing on Making Money Online.I am trying for Google Adsense but it is continuously failing due to "Insufficient Content" on my website. Do you know how to Activate Google Adsense if any user is getting this "Insuffifient Content" message from google when tries to activate Adsense.