xisto Community
stevethedog

Can't Receive Emails To My Websites Google Apps

I can send emails no problem from chris@scottishdreamteam.trap17.com however everytime someone sends me something they get this in return.-This is an automatically generated Delivery Status NotificationDelivery to the following recipient failed permanently: chris@scottishdreamteam.trap17.comTechnical details of permanent failure:PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 550-rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.190]:5462 is currently not permitted to550-relay through this server. Perhaps you have not logged into the pop/imap550-server in the last 30 minutes or do not have SMTP Authentication turned on550 in your email client. ----- Original message ------It was working fine when I last used it a couple of months ago. I've checked the MX settings and they seem fine. Any other suggestions what it could be?Cheers,stevethedog

I'll delete the other two copies of this posting.Please review the notice at the top of this Forum grouping.

I hope that you'd have messed with the Email settings within your cPanel. Check that the email is you've changes the MX record for the subdomain you're using rightly.If u still face any issues post the MX Record you've used.

I hope that you'd have messed with the Email settings within your cPanel. Check that the email is you've changes the MX record for the subdomain you're using rightly.
If u still face any issues post the MX Record you've used.

Yip I was hoping it was this too but it doesn't seem to be. I've got it set as below

Domain Mail Exchanger (MX)
scottishdreamteam.trap17.com
Priority Entry
0 ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM

When I change it I get this message

The MX entry for
scottishdreamteam.trap17.com has been changed to:

And then nothing, that is a bit concerning. So it's still not working at the moment and I can't think of anything else to do.