xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Grandem

W810i Question?

Hi guys i have a new sony ericsson w810i mobile phone i have a found a few little glitches when i hit back the screen blurs up and goes all funny this is when i hit the back key anyone else get this problem?But i would just like to say other than that it is a great phone simple to use and i would reccomend it to anyone looking for a simple but good mobile phone.the phone has bluetooth, infared it is also a walkman which is one of the phones great features.the only thing i dont like is that my phone is branded and i always go into the bigpond internet thing.thanks for reading!Kind regards, Jordan.

I have that phone, and It does have a few glitches. I hit it in the back and the screen did not blur up or go funny for me. Some glitches that mine has are that when you take a close up picture, on random times, you hear a click noise and instead of capturing the photo it takes you back to the main menu. Another issue is the freaking light, whenever you turn it on in camera mode, after a couple of seconds it starts blinking, so if you were taking video then the it would get messed up and annoy people with the strong blinking led light. I know there are different firmware versions to solve this issue, but I havent updated it, mainly because I really dont care about those issues, I dont use them a lot, and I will probably get the iphone in the next couple of months.

Well you probably have gurantee on it so I would suggest you to go out and check it out with the provider of your mobile phone. It might be some issue with the display which is quite expensive so it is better to prevent then later on when your guarantee is out of date you go and have to buy it yourself. And also it might be some problem with the software inside or even firmware though this would prove to be in all series and not only on one mobitel.Also I would like to mention that my girlfriend will buy this mobile phone and it is really nice. Good luck.

FlaKes i get that camera glitch as well it is kind of annoying but does not really annoy me enough to take much notice of it but other than those glitches it really is a great phone overall! Thanks for replying guys!Kind regards, Jordan.