xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Acraine

Favorite Energy Drink?

When I feel the need to stay up all night, and listen to booming techno and the sounds of my enemies being blown to bits, I keep myself up with Bawlz. Its the greatest. What is your favorite energy drink for those alte night LAN parties? Some great recipes:Red Bull (1pt)Cactus Cooler (1pt)Bawls (1pt)Margarita Mix(1/8pt)

What do you mean ? Well I like Lucazade and IRN-BRU because they taste nice? lol.I drink Lucazade or however you spell it before a sport and after it...it kinds of quenchs my thirst as well as makes me go kind of hyper.Red bull is seriously bad for you and it reeks

While it may not be classified as an energy drink, Coca Cola is what I drink at late nights.Half a litre of Coke contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee, and is more than enough to keep me going.IMO most energy drinks taste like *BLEEP* and give you really bad breath. Also, most of them are not considered safe to mix with alcohol, so I even use coke when I need to wake up a bit at parties. Of all of them, I'd say Battery tastes the worst. Not sure if you have that where you come from...

Actually I don't like energy drinks so much, I don't like their taste. But when I must choose I'd say Red Bull, because it's the best among those which I have drunk...

I've tried a load of these energy drinks, but the one I've found that hits the right notes is 'Kick', 30mg of caffine will give anyone a good old kick up the ar*e!

The monster energy drink is by far the best. Its also the largest and for the same price and sometimes even cheaper then red bull at some stores. And i agree with CorpseGrinder, Monster actually taste real good but for the price of any energy drink i would rather use the money towards gas to my car :rolleyes:.

I have a couple favorite energy drinks. When I'm doing a sport I like to drink Gatorade or Red Bull to rejuvinate myself. It does do a better job than water. :) When I'm resting at home not doing anything but watching TV, playing computer, whatever then I like to drink some type of carbonated drink to keep myself awake. At night if I have to stay up late to finish my work then I make a strong cup of tea to keep myself going. Green tea works for me and it also has antioxidants to keep me healthy. :rolleyes:

While I don't do energy drinks (too many carbs) I did read in National Geographic this week, if you really want to kick it up during a long party, go with Red Bull. Tonssss of caffine in it (less than 2 excedrine though). Of anything, if I was to drink something, I'd have to go with a Mountain Dew Code Red (diet of course lol). That stuff just tastes good!

I prefer Red Bull, it really gives a KIck on my head that prevents me from feeling sleepy. I was an Architecture student, and i had to be wake all night to finish my Designs. The only problem is, hen I really wanted to sleep because I am already done with my works, it prevents me from getting to sleep. So I ends up looking like a zombie at my classes. lol but when I am broke i run to the kitchen and make some iced cold coffee. I don't like hot coffee.

I've always felt like Red Bull tastes a lot like cough medicine, but that's just my opinion...anyway, I'm not a huge fan of energy drinks, but normally, I'll stick to soda to get those caffeine blasts in my blood. Specifically, Dr. Pepper does a fabulous job, and although there's no caffeine to be found in it, Sprite is excellent for giving a so-called "jolt" to the system.

FAB is the best till FAB appeared i would use Burn and on second place was red bullalso if you are a energy drinks drinker and you want a natural energy drink pm me and i would give you a link or enter on this site and pres to order then search for FAB and see more info about it if you want http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by Darkyo13 (see edit history)