xisto Community
el109ci

Are You A Perfectionist? Good or Bad?

i'm definately not a perfectionist. everything i do i do it as quickly as possible without giving a crap about the quality. my bedroom is a bomb and everything about me is messy lol. i think perfectionists waste too much time on things that are not important when they can have fun!

To the first poster: dude, you are a complete perfectionist. I haven't ever seen someone confessing what they do like you did :)

As for me, I think of myself as a perfectionist when it comes to things like punctuation, posts looking good (if you go to my history you will notice that), trying to explain everything as thorough as I can, reading, sleeping sometimes and several other things I can't think of of right now but I know they exist.

When it comes to things like tidiness, cleanness and other things like those, I can't say I'm perfect. In fact, I can say I'm horrendous, for a proof look at the non montaged attached pic.

post-64391-1229456547_thumb.jpg