xisto Community
demonlord

Package 2

i have a question about the second package, on the index page after you login on here it says:

Package 2 (150mb w/ 5000mb BW) : 30 Credits

and i what i want to know is there any way to get more space than that?
thanks

Sonesay is right, more space is only available on paid hosting. what im interested in is why anyone except a large business or site with many downloads needs more than 150mb space, and if you mean more BW then the same is generally true as a new site will never get that much BW for a few months. My advice would be: If you are starting a new website go for the free hosting to get started, get the kinks ironed out and judge your BW and space requirements. If you have a big website with lots of visitors head on over to Xisto - Web Hosting.com (owned by Xisto just like T17, very reputable and highly recommended, No i dont work for them! :)) they have great options for less than $40 a year which are suitable for medium sized websites.If you need lots of space due to downloads etc... Remember that T17 (and as far as i know Xisto - Web Hosting.com) DONT allow copyrighted items (Eg music downloads for which you dont own the copyright) or adult/offensive material and of course no Warez or other malware, cracked or hacked software etc...

Ah, hosting members... Xisto hosting package 2 is now 500mb and 10000mb bandwidth??!! This change was made about a year ago!!Are you sure you noticed the change?demonlord, would you PM me with a link where you saw this information? I'll get OpaQue to correct the typo.Thanks.