xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cncinfotech

Forex - An Ultimate Business Do you like trading ? Then join this one.

Introduction - Money market is the world's largest financial market, with daily reported volume approximately $1.9 trillion. In comparison the worldwide daily market for equities is roughly $50 billion and the daily national volume of contracts traded at global futures markets amount to something near $30 billion Approximate all international banks and central banks are related to this business.In the past, access to the forex market was limited to major international commercial and investment banks, large multinational corporations, global money managers, currency dealers, and international money brokers.More recently, however, companies (or say brokerage) like Gaincapital, Onada, EFX and Fxsol have begun to offer online trading platforms for individuals who want to speculate on the exchange rate between two currencies. Now, individual traders and investors can buy and sell currencies with the hope of making a profit when exchange rates move in their favor.

Any one can do - Any person can start their one business(Iam talking about forex). It is not matter what your profession is. Many engineers, doctors, lawyers and company manager have joined this market. If you are housewife or student then you can trade in your spare time. You can choose this field ad your career. Many brokerages are hiring professional traders and sharing profit making by them. For applying these jobs, you need minimum 1 year profitable trading record. If you are looking these type jobs please goto any online job site and search below keyword-

(1) Forex Money manager

(2) FXtrader

(3) Propitary trader

(4) Forex trader

Work from any where - You can do your work from any where. There is no need to any office. You just need a computer and a high speed internet connection. You can do it from your shop also. So don't worry about any type of shop rent. Broker provides you a software or platform with free of cost. No need of clients and Employees - You can run this bussiness alone. You never need clients. It means it doesn't require marketing, advertisement or other type work related to any regular bussiness. You don't require hiring employers. It Means you need to worry about employer payroll, strikes, theft, rent increases, health inspectors, lease problems, being sued e.t.c.

Get interest - Yes you will get interest on each of your trade. When you buy any share of a company from market at cost $100. After sometime if the price of share goes down, you will hold your trading position until loss is recovered. In this duration you will not get money. But in currency market if this condition is occur you will get interest from 1% to 2.5% on a open trading position. It's all depend on related currency pair and order type. This is another biggest advantage.

Zero commission - Broker will not charge any commission on your profit or loss. In share market you will find that broker charge some commission on per trade. Here you will get benefit. You will get actual profit without any deduction. Broker charge some small amount when you make order of withdrawl.

Limited risk guaranteed stop - If You are trading futures or share market, Your risk can be unlimited. In currency market you can set particular price on which you want to buy or sell currency pair. You can set how much loss you can afford at that pair by setting stop loss.

Small investment huge profit - You can make a lot money from small investment. You can start your business minimum with $400. Monthly or yearly return will be based on your trading skill and on your investment. Before investment i suggest to open a demo account on any brokerage. You have to buy some books that clear your doubts.

Decide Your working time - Do you know the biggest advantage to currency market ? Foreign

exchange market is opened 24 hours a day, 5 days in a week. So you can decide your own working time. Be your own boss.

How Market Hours Work -

Time Zone Chicago GMT
Tokyo Open 6:00 PM 23:00
Tokyo Close 3:00 AM 8:00
London Open 2:00 AM 07:00
London Close 11:00 AM 16:00
New York Open 7:00 AM 12:00
New York Close 4:00 PM 21:00

Margin Trading is risky bussiness - Margin trading is risky business because leverage is two edge sword. It can hit you or it can maximize your profit. Margin trading is not suitable for all investor. You can easily find risk disclosure at every forex brokerage website. Before investment you should make your own strategy. I should also consider about money management. A good moneymanagement can turn losing strategy to winning strategy. Donot play like gambler you can loose every thing here.

Edited by cncinfotech (see edit history)

Just out of curiosity, how would this be better in terms of revenue compared with other investment options?It almost seems like you can't lose money, but I'm sure you can't sell out either if your money doesn't earn anything to break even.Still scary in the world of the stock market... I'm sticking to my mutual funds and hoping to pick winners there.Plus, a lot of winning stocks cost so much to begin with that you can't earn much unless you have a stellar performance hike or tons of cash to invest.If anyone is looking into trading, though, and is in for the long-term, I would advise in stocks focused on agriculture and telecommunications. However, these stocks are $30-100 PER SHARE... which is why I just pick out mutual funds and automatically diversify my portfolio. :)

Every business needs skill. Again i didnot tell that you will not lose money. Every business comes with risk. You have to start with demo. Many forex brokerage are offering $50000 virtual money account. I suggest you first read books related to forex. There are many books available in market. You may also visit amazon "a great online book store". You can buy there new or old books. In trading market, no one sure about profit. Mutual fund also contain risk (please read their risk disclosure). Profit in mutual fund is depend on volatility of stock market. If you are a good technical trader, you will never like to look for mutual fund. Mutual fund is made for those who are new in stock market or want to join trading as their side business. Their are many courses available online(Please search on google) which help you to improve your trading skill. Their are many online trading room(Iam talking about forex. I have never seen any online trading room related to stock market) where people discuss about fundamental and technical analysis.

Edited by cncinfotech (see edit history)

Yes I must agree forex is the great way if you know some things from the economy it can provide itself really golden chicken I wonder whether this is right expression in english one way or the other. Someone asked how is this better this is better because of the movements this means that you might earn a lot in seconds and you might lose in seconds. And there are risks involded especially if you are buying on short terms whereas prices skyrocket and you ;lose bunch of money. But I will give you my example I have started using program called tradeport as a demo version for 20 days. So you can trade as any trader however you are just using fictional money. And after 20 days I had something around 15,000 euros and I have started with 2,000. I don't know whether it was because of fictional money or some starters luck one way or teh other in 20 days I have increased my revenues 750% in profits. And this is huge. Now I am saving so I would be able to start this as some personal hobby maybe if I find myself good at it as a living job. The minimum to start is 2,000. Also I would like to point once more that you can also lose money it is not just place to earn because on the other hand everyone would buy it and everyone would earn there. So one day I check it around midnight CET and then in the morning I had 1,000 less and it was very beginning but I haven't stopped and produced something I felt like I really earned this money and almost felt like holding it in the hands.

I have been trading forex for more than 2 years now, I have to admit I was so excited at that I had such a discovery, something with i could easily achieve my dreams and so on, so I started demo trading as I was advised and then moved to live trading very quickly and that was the fatal mistake, I lost all my money and that's because I shgifted to live trading without completely understand what's the market like, guys, forex market is very huge and very risky, don't ever think to live trade without continuous checking your chart every day for two years at least and demo trade it, you must have a friendship relation with the chart, to look at it and understand it and get as much information possible out of it, you have to get used to the chart and you have to have your own system, you may try hundreds of them all the learning way, but at last you have to get just one system that you strongly depend on it and trust it, that's in the technical analysis, also you have to know the fundamental analysis, at least to not to trade at the bing news time as it is the most dangerous, something very important also is to know the money management systems as it's the most critical thing as without knowing and applying it you will lose even if you are very skillful and saavy trader.

Well ezz I completly agree with you you have explained perfectly well some of the danagers with the forex trading and noted some important issues which might affect however, if you are familiar with economic movements and everything else I must say that trading in time of big news comming on is in my very personal oppinion most important thing to do because these are the times when you may eanr the most from newly both shares and these are the best times to trade on the short run that is when you are selling howwever you do not have any stock or in this case with forex units avaialble. However note that you would hvae to buy it eventually.

Well hitmanblood there are traders who trade the news and actually they like this concept and addicted to it, as you said it is a big market movement which you see a huge liquidity that makes you want to have some of this big trade to earn some good bucks, but actually as it maybe very profitable, it could be very dangerous as well if the movement was not as you wish, anyway, everyone has his own trading style, but in my opinion, never trade without stop loss, whatever it takes, as the loss is a part of the game, then you have to accept it, but you have to put an appropriate stop loss, not too small so could be hit easily, and not too big that makes you lose much "but anyway that depends on your trading style if it is intraday trading or swing trading as the take profit differs so it's your call" also depends on how much is your take profit, I also advice that it should be higher than your stop loss so if losing trades and winning trades in a certain time are equal, then the total is a profit not a loss,,, just an opinion.

Forex is a great way to invest with the extra leverage, liquidly of the currency market, and the additional hours the FOREX market is open. However, the FOREX market has a very significant risk factor to reward ratio. While the FOREX market can have higher yield potential than say stocks, bonds, lower leveraged stock options, and futures. Also, you would need at least $100,000 dollars to make this profitable enough to be someone's only income (which I do not recommend). However, raising public money is very difficult due to current regulations and cost's of just a simple private placement.

Margin Trading is risky bussiness - Margin trading is risky business because leverage is two edge sword. It can hit you or it can maximize your profit. Margin trading is not suitable for all investor. You can easily find risk disclosure at every forex brokerage website. Before investment you should make your own strategy. I should also consider about money management. A good moneymanagement can turn losing strategy to winning strategy. Donot play like gambler you can loose every thing here.

Absolutely I agree with the statement that margin trading is highly risky so that it is not fit for everyone. Seeing from the bankruptcy of Barings, one will easily find that an intelligent management of risks plays the essential role in the whole process. Especially for those with a fixed schedule at work, it is not likely to spend much time on such a financial matter-hedge against inflation is far more practical than making enormous profits with leverage.

However this might not be the case in a relatively solid recession of us dollar. If you can judge a relatively fixed trend in a pair, say EUR/USD, during a valid period, then such a leverage can offer you great chance to win times more than your wage. Just like cncinfotech said, "leverage is two edge sword".

Another leverage similar to margin trading is option, from which I earned 400% during a week, and lost 60% in three hours. Best wishes for all in the foreign exchange and its derivatives.

Stock market i quite scary, be it the foreig exchange (for people who don't know what forex really means) or stock trading. I personally have stocks in a bank and believe me, you never know how your stocks might turn up. You might end up getting rich a day or being broke the other one.The stocks that I had in the bank didn't give me any profit or anything for quite a while.. and from while I mean years and then one upcoming day i see that their stocks are boosting and i got bonus shares and profit percentage given to me.Well that just me a regular job oriented person who invested in the bank. I know people who work with securities ( the shares managing companies for people) and some who do it part time and believe me that even though they are in this business, they tell me to stay away from it. It's too risky and is for only those people who can invest their time, interest and money into it.Concluding theres only one thing be to said. Its might be a heaven for some and hell for some. Dwelve into it catiously.