xisto Community
demonlord

Hello

Hello demonlord, Welcome to Xisto,Yes, indeed this is a cool and amazing site. You will found a lot of and a variety of topics to post. But you need to improve your writing skills and have to read the forum rules before posting. You should not write one-liners as they are considered as spams. Read some posts from hosted members which will help you to become a hosted member.Your site is not yet complete, what is it all about?

Hello demonlord Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. My, what a colorful handle. You didn't say where you are from.

You have already been told about the rules and forum variety, so I won't beat a dead horse. This is the best free no-ads hosting on the net. People here are friendly and helpful. If you have questions, just ask. Somebody will either answer you or point you to the answer. See you around the boards. :)

If you haven't already read things, you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)