xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
djstarskream

Peer 2 Peer The Choices limewire emule frostwire ares winmx music ex

which do you prefer  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As said in a previous post, I use rapidshare to download files you would usually get from torrents. If its not available from rapidshare, then it's not worth getting(not really, but you know, rapidshare has lots of stuff). I have a premium account so fast download speed, multiple downloads etc. It's good for downloading "legal" files and quickly. However back in my non-premium-rapidshare days, I used to have eMule. Just because my older brother was using it to download so it was the obvious choice for me. I use to think it was pretty cool and almost amazing what kind of stuff you could get from it. Nowadays though, that's almost laughable. What I would spend almost a month on eMule I can download in a good half hour. But yeah, my choice would be eMule.

I use Torrents and Limewire however i've recently discovered limewire is extremely slow at booting up... It will take a good 10 minutes to even show a poor connection and a couple of minutes to hit turbo charged. it frustrates me as this has only just started happening really. Torrents are really good except for when torrents die out and there are no seeders, i am one of the many people who try to keep the torrents alive because i have unlimited upload or unmetered ;)