xisto Community
mr-jet

Offering Free Astrology Services Please come in for a leisure consultation

I am a student of astrology and hopes to practise it. If you want me to help you know your future. Plz leave a post here with the information here (must be complete)Name(can be alias)DOB:dd/mm/yyyy hh:mmGenderShort questions(Optional)Thanks

Thank you very much for this service. I am very much interested about astrology and as well as my future. If you can tell me about my future, it will be very enjoyable to me. Below is my details as you mentioned. Name - PrinceDOB: 19/08/1976 (I do not know the time of my birth)Gender – Male Short questions: I am interested in own business, but become fail again and again. Are there any chances to become success?Waiting for your reply, Thank you again.

A very basic question you should be asking is the exact lat and long of the location of the person whose reading you're giving at the moment of their birth, don't you think? Why would you be concerned with the hour, minute, and second of their birth if you're not asking for the exact location?

Please do urgent research about my recovery of 3 room full of things and remarriage to virgin chaste girl with sons and no sepration or divorce in futureOffering Free Astrology ServicesPlease do urgent research about my recovery of 3 room full of things and remarriage to virgin chaste girl with sons and no sepration or divorce in futureTo astrologer,I Elan Daniel is anxiously waiting for the results of my research about my horoscope as I would like to know whether I shall get back my jewellery and 3 room full of things back from my ex-wife who has taken it for 5 years now. My date of birth is 13 feb 1969 at mumbai, India. I am having vishdhar kalsarpa yoga and sharpit yoga along with debilied mars in cancer in navamsha chart and many retrogade planets along with mars in 7 th house. Please do reply me whether I shall get back my things back and shall I have a virtious, modest virgin wife with long living sons and permanent happiness, or is there going to be quarrels and divorce again if I go for a second marriage and is there again imprisonment ruled in my horoscope as I was put falsely in jail 5 times . I am eagerly waiting your reply for 1 month now, please I beg of you to tell my exact future as I am the only child of my old mother who lives in India.MY DATE OF BIRTH :13 FEB 1969,TIME OF BIRTH:1:30 AFTERNOON PM, AT MUMBAI, BANDRA, INDIA ON THURSDAY.I AM HAVING VISHDHAR KALSARP YOGA , GURUCHANDALA YOGA AND SHARPIT YOGA AND MARS IS DEBILITED WITH NEPTUNE IN NAVAMSHA CHART AS I AM MANGLIK AND MANY PLANETS WEAK AND DEBILTED ALONG WITH RETROGADE PLANETS.You have two three independents issues raised in you mail needing clarity further:1.You are azospermic can not bear children on our own2.Your wife married earlier now went away from you3.She took all valuables supposed to have been your personal possessions4.Possibilities for re marriage and having good married life.If the above mentioned issues are of prime concern to you,then clarification are made out initially by casting a prashna lagna.The obeservations /suggestions are as under:1you have problems in your reproductive system as the sign raising is virgo chitta for which mars is the lord of nakshtra posited in along with mars in saturn's kumbha/aquarius. Dispositor of this sign is in 12th in simha.A position that indicates problem in reproductive area.Venus karak for beej/sperm is with sun in 7th along with sun,Venus is in revathi of mercury's nakshtra.This indicates some medical aid can fecilitate for having children despite your present condition.2.Your deserted wife and now away from you shall create legal hurdles and also mangals aspect on 7th ,no chnace for your 2nd marraige sustainability for a long time relationship and having your children.Possibily some lower category of woman may agree to get married with you.But she too will have medical problems and can bear child only after some medical treatment as seen from navamsa due to the aspect of satun,lord of 7th on 6th house3.Your possessions might be recovered partially as a compromse after long and time taking court hurdles.On several counts,the problems you are now encountering takes long time for resolution as dasalord jupiter as lord of 7th is posited in 5th in rahu-ketu axis-reply by Elan Daniel

emotional probOffering Free Astrology Services

DOB: 26 Apr 1972

Time of Birth; 07:35 PM

Place Of Birth: Bhiwani ( Haryana)

I am in love with a girl. She is getting married to some one else. I cant push her out of my mind. Am emotionally very disturbed. Its affecting my personal & professional life.

1) will she come back in my life?

2) if no thn how can I overcome my pain . Any mantra, jaap, fasts. Any remedy for this.

-reply by pradeep

My husband filed for a petition for divorce in feb 2009. Though I did not want it and wanted that we should talk out our problems but he was not ready for it. Now we are going through court for the divorce which will happen in 2 months time approx. His name is vikas malik, DOB 13thOct 1976, Time 04:50am, Plce: Patiala and my details are Nitika Malik, DOB: 22nd Nov 1976, Time : 12:22pm, Place: Chandigarh.Is there any remedy that divorce could be stopped........we are not even in talking terms now. Please help.Thanks in advance.

Hi I am sasikumar, Working at present.Please find if there is any improvement in my life.u KNOW. I am really having the disturbed mind at present. Please tell me can i succed in my life? when is my marrige? is there any chance to built the new home? Name:sasikumar.sDOB:01-09-1985 time:12.05 p.m Place:erode,tamilnadu,indiaGender:Male

Provide me the solution to avoid my husband getting second marriageOffering Free Astrology Services

Hi am swathi, I wanted check my husbands life astrology, he is very good hearted person, he loves me very much, but one of the astrologer told me that my husband may get marry other girl again. I am worried, I m very much upset,

is there any chances to protecting him by that situation, Request your suggestion.Name - Raghunatha M andDOB: 25- April-1979 Gender ? Male Short questions: is there any chances of getting re marriage, provide the solution how to avoid it

Thank you again. 

-reply by Swathi Raghu

I would like to get the free predictionOffering Free Astrology Services

Name(can be alias)   : Vijay UmapathyDOB:dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm : 23/07/1984   12:27pmGender   : MaleShort questions(Optional) : All I wanted to know is who I am and what is happening around me

because,  the person I married is no good.  I will be getting divorced.  I

made a decision to marry,  but life is not going good.  I want to what is

happening and what will happen

-Question by Vijay

ABOUT MY JOB AND FUTUREOffering Free Astrology Services

First of all Thank you very much for providing this type of service. I am very much interested about astrology and as well as my future. Please tell me about my future, it will be very enjoyable to me. Below is my details as you mentioned.

• Name - Surendra babu tippana

• DOB: 28/08/1988 (I do not know the time of my birth)

• Gender ? Male

• Short questions:

• I completed engineering, when I got job and which sector.

• How is my future life.Waiting for your reply, Thank you very much.

- Reply by SURENDRA BABU TIPPANA

Prediction 2009Offering Free Astrology Services

Hi there,

Here are my details for your review -

DOB - 29th Sep 1979  

Time - 2:00am 

Location - Delhi

Please provide me the in depth prediction for 2009.

Regards,

Rahul 

about marriage?Offering Free Astrology Services

hello sir,

my question is regarding marriage, as when will my marriage be? from where or which area will she be?how will she be?

my birth date - 4/6/1979

place of birth - nasik

time of birth - 3.45 to 4.00 am 

I am eagerly waiting for your reply

thanking you

-reply by ravinder

• First of all Thank you very much for providing this type of service.I am very much interested about astrology and as well as my future.Please tell me about my future, my married life which is disturbed Please tell me how to save it I do not want divorcee I am having 4months daughter what about her future. BelowIs my details as you mentioned.

• Name - deepali jalota

• DOB: 25 sep 1980

• Gender ? female

• time 05:30 am

• place amritsar(punjab) india

• Short questions:

• How is my future life.Waiting for your reply, Thank you very much.

regarding marriageOffering Free Astrology Services

Hello Sir,

I am getting very disturbed right now.I am repeatedly failing in love.When will I find true love.When  will I get married.I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Date of birth 24 April 1985

Place Asansol(West Bengal)

time of birth 16.00hours

Thank You

dear siri want to know about my brother second marriage life .will he ever regret for his divorce with first wife. how will be his second wife name ritten time 8:34 amyear 25 june 1980place rohtak