xisto Community
lady

Islam and Peace??

Hey, I am a muslim and I want the whole world to understand that islam is a religion of peace.Ok, the Al-Qaida is a group of muslim terrorists but hey, not all muslims for part of that group.I for one,and most families in my country are against terrorism.you can't imagine how much it hurts to be judged because of other people's actions.

Hey, I am a muslim and I want the whole world to understand that islam is a religion of peace.
Ok, the Al-Qaida is a group of muslim terrorists but hey, not all muslims for part of that group.
I for one,and most families in my country are against terrorism.
you can't imagine how much it hurts to be judged because of other people's actions.

I nearly feel your pain but i cannot for i haven't been in the situation but i realize how ignorant the majority of us Americans can be also other countries. And i am sorry for what they think. Also realize that we are fed propaganda along with everyone. But it is no excuse.

Yes its true,All the muslims are not bad,every one is not bad ,but guys like Al-Qaida aren't good.I think that they shouldn't harm so many people.But who can make terrorists like Al-Qaida understand,they just like killing other people.Well I understand your problem and I think its really bad that some people think that all the muslims are bad.Due to terrorists like Al-Qaida,people think that all the muslims are bad .And also there have been rumors that Al -qaida was responsible for the death of Benazir Bhutto .,its really bad to kill such a great political leader.

Yes its true,All the muslims are not bad,every one is not bad ,but guys like Al-Qaida aren't good.I think that they shouldn't harm so many people.But who can make terrorists like Al-Qaida understand,they just like killing other people.Well I understand your problem and I think its really bad that some people think that all the muslims are bad.Due to terrorists like Al-Qaida,people think that all the muslims are bad .

bush and the america army are doing the same thing
(killing people for nothing

And also there have been rumors that Al -qaida was responsible for the death of Benazir Bhutto .,its really bad to kill such a great political leader.

al Qaida said that it did not do itmaybe the current president did it
because he benefits whith it

al Qaida said that it did not do itmaybe the current president did it
because he benefits whith it

yes I thought the same,I really can't understand what the current president wants-First he called an emergency and then he may have killed Benazir Bhutto.I think he just was afraid of loosing his throne to Benazir Bhutto

I completely agree that the Al Qaida is wrong.I mean I went to visit twin towers before the attack and then last year I saw ground zero, it was horrible...I'm believe completely in peace and I hate war..I believe islam is a religion of peace, the message has been wrongly understood by some people...

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

(Peace be upon You)

Media is showing Islam in the wrong way. The non-muslims are using the weapon of media to embarace Islam. We muslims should use Media to spread Islam. I love Dr Zakir Naik & Shaikh Ahmad Deedat! The way they remove the misconceptions from the minds of the non-muslims is great. We all should pray for them. They are striving to present Islam in the correct way (In simple, they are doing Jihad). We should first strive to be good human beings and then strive to spread Islam i.e. Da'Wah (Invitation). There are many ways to do that but its our ignorance because of which many non-muslims have misconceptions about Islam.

I am a muslim and I want the whole world to understand that islam is a religion of peace.

Ok, the Al-Qaida is a group of muslim terrorists but hey, not all muslims for part of that group.

I for one,and most families in my country are against terrorism.

you can't imagine how much it hurts to be judged because of other people's actions.

Have heard this argument way too many times, finally decided to read and try and understand the Qu'ran myself. Which when I did, was quite happy too so I won't be fooled again. If rape, terrorism, sexism, racism and much more is considered peace, then Islam definitely is a religion of peace. Muslim "terrorists" are just people who've actually understood the Qu'ran and the Hadith well.

If you're against terrorism, I am more than glad to know as I am too. But defending your belief by lying is just not right, even if it's permitted in Islam. And I very well know lying to "safeguard" your religion is very well permitted in Islam.

And just imagine how it would've hurt those kids just my age to lose their parents 'cause someone else wanted to believe that the Earth was flat, comets are God-sent missiles and females are in any way inferior to males. Not trying to get into any religious debate here but I guess in this century we are way more enlightened and sophisticated to finally grow up and forget Santa Claus.

yes I thought the same,I really can't understand what the current president wants-First he called an emergency and then he may have killed Benazir Bhutto.I think he just was afraid of loosing his throne to Benazir Bhutto

He simply called an Emergency so that Pakistan gets into a state of panic. And it very well did. Although I think this assasination was a joint-effort of the Al-Qaeda and Mussharraf. He gets the throne, they get their breeding grounds safe from Democratic invasions. Both get Theocracy and the Muslim who was speaking like an "infidel" is put to rest forever.

I'm believe completely in peace and I hate war..I believe islam is a religion of peace, the message has been wrongly understood by some people...

No one has ever understood the message. Muhammad contradicted what he preached or made other writes in the Qu'ran. All Muslim scholars give in their own interpretations of the various circular-logic based hypocritical verses. I don't blame you that you believe in Islam and Peace at the same time.

[1] Media is showing Islam in the wrong way. [2] The non-muslims are using the weapon of media to embarace Islam. [3] We muslims should use Media to spread Islam. [4] I love Dr Zakir Naik & Shaikh Ahmad Deedat! [5] The way they remove the misconceptions from the minds of the non-muslims is great. We all should pray for them. They are striving to present Islam in the correct way (In simple, they are doing Jihad). [6] We should first strive to be good human beings and then strive to spread Islam i.e. Da'Wah (Invitation). [7] There are many ways to do that but its our ignorance because of which many non-muslims have misconceptions about Islam.

[1] I never needed the Media to make me realize how disgusting Islam was.

[2] Say something new.

[3] Why do you need Media? Learn from villages in Pakistan and many Islamic countries and breed 11 children per wife. That works faster than Media.

[4] I love them too, including Harun Yahya. For making me laugh all the time with their awfully funny attempts at trying to be making any sort of sense.

[5] And it's permitted in the Qu'ran too. Although it's kinda sad how Zakir and Harun manipulated the Qu'ran in the steps of the early scholars to again "safeguard" the "never-to-be-manipulated" religion of Islam.

[6] Some contradictory goals there.

[7] No one needs you to tell us when we've got the Qu'ran for ourselves.

I don't want hate-posts in reply. And I don't want anyone to preach me. If you want me to explain why I think Islam is what I think it is, all you need to do is ask.

Well me personally I think religion is complete bull and used to harness power it was obvious i nthe history books during the crusades, ottoman empire. What I find interesting is that Muhammand was the complete opposite before Islam was form and even when he did start it he was still fighting to gain power during its early years. Not one religion throughout human history has been of peace its that obvious, and its very sad that people preach it and yet don't follow it. I will tell you this try to convert me and see what happens, thats all I have to say on that, because why should I convert so you won't blow me up or kill me. On top of that Islam is so distorted that every Islamic leader made sure no one has equal rights and rights in general.Me personally the universe was created through the form of silence, and if there is a so call god prove it. You got characters in a books who might have not even existed, and there is no factual proof except word of mouth that they actually live. On top of that all these religious secrets are just plain stupid, but again its all about maintaining power through fear of you going to hell, and I say living here is in relaity hell itself because really peace will never happen even if you knock off all the evil leaders in the world. I joke about this but the first person that comes to my door trying to convert I will slap the hell out of them, because I don't need some preacher tell me what I can and cannot do. I am the judge of that and I know whats right or wrong because of what I believe and know. Now I will agree not all muslims are bad but when you wave money in people's faces they will do anything you say, just because they believe that money will help their poor family. Everyone knows money is the root of all evil and everyone knows it, but add a bit of religion to it and that thought fades away.Its all about power but no one wants to believe in it because its leader made sure its not possible, yeah I go to all of 2-3 times thats about it so people can't say I am a complete hipocrit on religion and all that. To finish up though don't convince me that your religion is of peace but convince though who warp it and use it for evil intensions.

Have heard this argument way too many times, finally decided to read and try and understand the Qu'ran myself. Which when I did, was quite happy too so I won't be fooled again. If rape, terrorism, sexism, racism and much more is considered peace, then Islam definitely is a religion of peace. Muslim "terrorists" are just people who've actually understood the Qu'ran and the Hadith well.

You obviously didn't try hard enough, if you look at the five pillars of Islam, there is no rape, terrorism, sexism, racism, I don't know where you got them from, but when Islam first came it brought equality between the master and the slave, and gave women their rights including the right to inherit, when before she was being inherited herself.

But defending your belief by lying is just not right, even if it's permitted in Islam. And I very well know lying to "safeguard" your religion is very well permitted in Islam.

He has no need to defend his religion because it's not in danger, so there is no need for lying..

No one has ever understood the message. Muhammad contradicted what he preached or made other writes in the Qu'ran. All Muslim scholars give in their own interpretations of the various circular-logic based hypocritical verses. I don't blame you that you believe in Islam and Peace at the same time.

Give examples please. And don't forget that you should take into account the time period when the aya was revealed when trying to understand it's meaning. for example, in Islam drinking alcohol is forbiden, but there is one verse in the quran that says dont pray when you are drunk, you may think it's contradictory but when Islam first came drinking wasn't forbiden and Islam didn't that in steps, first by forbiding being drunk when praying, and then by completely prohibiting it.

[1] I never needed the Media to make me realize how disgusting Islam was.

It's still a fact. And the other day there was a muslim actor from hollywood talking on the radio and he said he always gets the same role in the movies, a muslim terrorist, and he always get the same line, "in the name of Allah I will kill you".

[3]Why do you need Media? Learn from villages in Pakistan and many Islamic countries and breed 11 children per wife. That works faster than Media.

because he wants to educate people about what Islam really is.

[6]Some contradictory goals there.

Where is the contradiction ?

[7]No one needs you to tell us when we've got the Qu'ran for ourselves.

Not many americans have a copy of the quran, and even the ones who do probably don't read it. I know my uncle still didn't read the copy he has.

I don't want hate-posts in reply. And I don't want anyone to preach me. If you want me to explain why I think Islam is what I think it is, all you need to do is ask.

Why ?

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

(Peace be upon You)

finally decided to read and try and understand the Qu'ran myself.

Its nothing but a white lie. Prove it! You may had read books of Arun Shourie against Islam but you never read Quran. Even Arun Shourie had never read the Qur'an very well!

Today Muslims are being called as terrorists. I would like to remind you that the Nation (USA) which calls the Muslims as terrorists forgot that they are the people who are making terror games and movies e.g. Movies of the singer '50 Cent' and others, Grand Theft Auto series from Rockstar. In All these movies and games the hero fights for his territory and many innocent people are killed for this passion. This is being taught to elders and also to youngsters and children. Then why this country calls itself against terrorism when terrorism is being taught in it? They call the Masajids as terror teaching institutes because they are teaching the Holly Qur'an to children. Not only USA but also others who call us terrorists. First see your country then others. Every human has the right to save himself. When USA attacks Iraq & Afghanistan then it is being called against terrorism and when Iraq & Afghanistan defend themselves then it is being called terrorism. For God's sake please think about those little children who were killed in the Air Attacks on Iraq, Afghanistan & Lebanon. Could these little souls cause terror?

[2] Say something new.

Its good for you to know that we muslims never lie.

if there is a so call god prove it.

Who created you? You are self-made without any error? This Universe is operating without any operator? Ah great! Think before you write!

And just imagine how it would've hurt those kids just my age to lose their parents 'cause someone else wanted to believe that the Earth was flat, comets are God-sent missiles and females are in any way inferior to males. Not trying to get into any religious debate here but I guess in this century we are way more enlightened and sophisticated to finally grow up and forget Santa Claus.

Islam never said that Earth is flat. Qur'an never said that comets are God-sent missiles. But the christians said. And females are inferior to males but still Islam gives rights to females. and also we don't believe in any Santa Claus!

[5]And it's permitted in the Qu'ran too. Although it's kinda sad how Zakir and Harun manipulated the Qu'ran in the steps of the early scholars to again "safeguard" the "never-to-be-manipulated" religion of Islam.

For your kind information, I would like to tell you that Qur'an is a book of 'Signs'. We cant explain everthing because still we are not so much advance in our thinking. The things which we don't understand now, maybe our future generations would understand better than us. So every scholar of Islam doesn't change any principal rule of Islam but explains it according to his thinking.

[4]I love them too, including Harun Yahya. For making me laugh all the time with their awfully funny attempts at trying to be making any sort of sense.

Please tell any coz I am also in the mood of laughing!

On top of that Islam is so distorted that every Islamic leader made sure no one has equal rights and rights in general.

Examples please! NOTE: Leaders of Muslims countries are different from Islamic Leaders. They are just Muslim Leaders i.e. They are muslims but are governing a totally democratic country

I joke about this but the first person that comes to my door trying to convert I will slap the hell out of them, because I don't need some preacher tell me what I can and cannot do. I am the judge of that and I know whats right or wrong because of what I believe and know.

The fact is this that you are ignorant! You just don't want to listen! Who the hell is forcing you? They are just inviting you to think!

Allah clearly says in Qur'an :

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error"

and

"To you be your religion and to me my religion"

Edited by wailedhero (see edit history)

Interesting discussion, but let's hope it won't get out of hand...

My input to the discussion would be the following snippet fron the Bahai Faith.

No, I am not Bahai, but it is an interesting concept.

from the Introduction of: The Proclamation of Bah?'u'll?h

We desire but the good of the world and the happiness of the nations; yet they deem Us a stirrer up of strife and sedition worthy of bondage and banishment.... That all nations should become one in faith and all men as brothers; that the bonds of affection and unity between the sons of men should be strengthened; that diversity of religion should cease, and differences of race be annulled ? what harm is there in this?... Yet so it shall be; these fruitless strifes, these ruinous wars shall pass away, and the `Most Great Peace' shall come.... Yet do We see your kings and rulers lavishing their treasures more freely on means for the destruction of the human race than on that which would conduce to the happiness of mankind.... These strifes and this bloodshed and discord must cease, and all men be as one kindred and one family.... Let not a man glory in this, that he loves his country; let him rather glory in this, that he loves his kind....

Bah?'u'll?h

Source: http://bahai-library.com/writings/bahaullah/pb/1.html

Essentially, wouldn't it be great if Schools received funding at the same level as the Armed Forces, and the Air Force needed to sell cookies to raise money for the Bombs?

Seriously, is it impossible that the different factions can not set aside their differences for the benefit of all mankind?

[1] You obviously didn't try hard enough, if you look at the five pillars of Islam, there is no rape, terrorism, sexism, racism, I don't know where you got them from, but when Islam first came it brought equality between the master and the slave, and gave women their rights including the right to inherit, when before she was being inherited herself.

[2] He has no need to defend his religion because it's not in danger, so there is no need for lying..

[3] Give examples please. [3.2]And don't forget that you should take into account the time period when the aya was revealed when trying to understand it's meaning. for example, in Islam drinking alcohol is forbiden, but there is one verse in the quran that says dont pray when you are drunk, you may think it's contradictory but when Islam first came drinking wasn't forbiden and Islam didn't that in steps, first by forbiding being drunk when praying, and then by completely prohibiting it.

[4] It's still a fact. And the other day there was a muslim actor from hollywood talking on the radio and he said he always gets the same role in the movies, a muslim terrorist, and he always get the same line, "in the name of Allah I will kill you".

[5] because he wants to educate people about what Islam really is.

[6] Where is the contradiction ?

[7] Not many americans have a copy of the quran, and even the ones who do probably don't read it. I know my uncle still didn't read the copy he has.

[8] Why ?

[1] I don't care what Islam states as it's five pillars, I care for reality, what Islam really is and not what it claims to be. Females have been inferior in every goddamn way in Islam. Give me one verse that can prove me wrong and I'll give you a dozen that you slap back at you. Islam never brought equality between master and slave, it just promoted racism and blacks were still treated as slaves. Muhammad had many black slaves and he called them 'raisin heads'. It is even there in the Ahadith that a dream of a black woman means forthcoming disease or illness.

[2] Oh really? If Islam is not in danger then why so much of terrorism, insecurity and whining all over the world? For some reasons Muslims are always agitated about something or the other. Bow down or get yourself blown up.

[3] That's like asking the proof of the Earth revolving around the Sun. Go on and read what many Muslim scholars have to say, none of them have a sound and stable understanding, they all bend the verses in order to fit the situation. All translations are different and Zakir and Harun completely changed the shape of the Earth itself from a carpet to an Ostritch's Egg. Muhammad terrorized the neighboring tribes and enforced Islam. He raped the captives and so did the followers. Islam punishes rape as an offensive crime but the circular logic makes it almost impossible to detect rape first of all. Rape victims still live in despair and most of the time they are itself punished in Islamic countries. One recent case was of a lady who was black-mailed by a man and then ended up getting gang-raped by 4 of them. Now she got executed because she was "with another man" alone. If she wouldn't have been, her family would've executed her as the blackmailer would lie to her family about her affair. And guess what? Only verses were used in the entire "justice" process.

[3.2] No, I should not. Because the Qu'ran is supposedly the final word of God which is applicable to all coming time. Irrespective of the time, period, geography or anything whatsoever. Is your "God" so imperfect?

[4] Not all Muslims are always given terrorist roles. Almost all of the leading actors in Bollywood are Muslims. The "Superstar" itself is a Muslim.

[5] Educate people on what Islam is? Do YOU have any clear idea of what it is to start with? Why doesn't God come and educate people instead of "mere mortals"?

[6] 'cause Islam doesn't believe in Peace. The entire Qu'ran is filled with threats and promises of Hell to non-believers and who don't obey Allah's words. I can't believe in a God who punishes others for his mistakes.

[7] I am not an American and I don't care for that hypocrite Christian state. I don't know why all Muslims are so blind to ever see that there is a world outside America and their book.

[8] Why? What kind of a question is that? If you want me to clarify things with you, ASKING me is better than sending suicide bombers to kill me. Or here in a less destructive sense, posting hate.

[1] Its nothing but a white lie. Prove it! You may had read books of Arun Shourie against Islam but you never read Quran. Even Arun Shourie had never read the Qur'an very well!

[2] Today Muslims are being called as terrorists. I would like to remind you that the Nation (USA) which calls the Muslims as terrorists forgot that they are the people who are making terror games and movies e.g. Movies of the singer '50 Cent' and others, Grand Theft Auto series from Rockstar. In All these movies and games the hero fights for his territory and many innocent people are killed for this passion. This is being taught to elders and also to youngsters and children. Then why this country calls itself against terrorism when terrorism is being taught in it? They call the Masajids as terror teaching institutes because they are teaching the Holly Qur'an to children. Not only USA but also others who call us terrorists. First see your country then others. Every human has the right to save himself. When USA attacks Iraq & Afghanistan then it is being called against terrorism and when Iraq & Afghanistan defend themselves then it is being called terrorism. For God's sake please think about those little children who were killed in the Air Attacks on Iraq, Afghanistan & Lebanon. Could these little souls cause terror?

[3] Its good for you to know that we muslims never lie.

[4] Who created you? You are self-made without any error? This Universe is operating without any operator? Ah great! Think before you write!

[5] Islam never said that Earth is flat. [5.2] Qur'an never said that comets are God-sent missiles. But the christians said. [5.3] And females are inferior to males but still Islam gives rights to females. [5.4] and also we don't believe in any Santa Claus!

[6] For your kind information, I would like to tell you that Qur'an is a book of 'Signs'. We cant explain everthing because still we are not so much advance in our thinking. The things which we don't understand now, maybe our future generations would understand better than us. So every scholar of Islam doesn't change any principal rule of Islam but explains it according to his thinking.

[7] Please tell any coz I am also in the mood of laughing!

[8] The fact is this that you are ignorant! You just don't want to listen! Who the hell is forcing you? They are just inviting you to think!

Allah clearly says in Qur'an :

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error"

and

"To you be your religion and to me my religion"

[1] First, I don't even know who Arun Shourie is. Second, in which way should I prove that I have read the Qu'ran? Ask me something.

[2] Okay now I am SICK of you Muslims whining and crying all the time about America. Just because I am anti-Islam (I am anti-religion anyway) doesn't mean I am pro-America. I hate G. W. Bush to make it clear and so do many Americans. I don't care if America terms Muslims are terrorists, I don't give a damn about that. That's not why I am anti-Islam. I am not even American or someone who fancies Americana. I hate 50 Cent and GTA series is JUST a game and nothing more than that. It depends on how mature you are to take in the content in the correct way. And it so seems you aren't enough. America's "fight against terrorism" is terrorism and I agree with that.

"Terrorism as defined by official U.S. documents is the calculated use of violence or threat of violence,

to obtain goals that are political, religious, or ideological instate. A labeled rouge state, look at your self." - Rody Walker (vocals, Protest the Hero) in the song 'These Colors Don't Run'

I don't support Osama, neither do I support Bush, so just shut up!

[3] That itself is a lie.

[4] I am not self-made, neither do I have a creator. No one and nothing in this world is perfect. That's one of the most ignorant statements Theists make. The very reason Universe doesn't have a Clockmaker is because it's not a Clockwork and neither can it be compared to one. It's about time you start thinking. The presence of a Creator still doesn't justify Qu'ran in the remotest way.

[5] You seem to be unaware of 3 of the most widely used translations.

YUSUFALI: "And the earth, moreover, hath He extended (to a wide expanse);"

PICKTHAL: "And after that He spread the earth,"

SHAKIR: "And the earth, He expanded it after that".

- Qu'ran, Chapter 79, Verse 30

This was of course, only until Zakir Naik and Harun Yahya wanted to manipulate them and make them look more "scientific".

"And we have made the earth egg shaped".

- Qur'an, Chapter 79, Verse 30

I can't believe in a God who can't comprehend basic Physics and acknowledge that the shape of the Earth is not constant and keeps on changing due to Centrifugal force and the climatic changes. Allah didn't pass High School, I guess.

[5.2] Comets and shooting stars were said to be used by Allah to kill the Jinns who were "overhearing" the Qu'ran by making a ladder between Heaven and Earth. The Qu'ranic idea of cosmological layers is as absurd as it gets. Surah 72 clearly states that the Jinns who used to form a ladder by climbing upon one another towards Heaven overhearing the discussions were then burnt and the ladder was destroyed by "guided" stars and meteoroids. I wonder who was Allah discussing anything with if he's the only perfect being up there in Heaven.

[5.3] So you do agree that females are inferior to males in the Qu'ran? Isn't that sexism on Allah's part to make them inferior to males? "Islam gives rights to females"- as if females were deprived of rights all along. Islam disgraces and does injustice in every way. Don't the females have sexual urges, then why shouldn't the males wear a Hijab too? Why should the daughter only get half the inheritance that the son gets? Just some of the inequalities. There are many. Why can't a woman marry many males and why just Polygamy?

[6] The Qu'ran clearly is commands and laws, there are no "signs". You believe that our thinking can advance or isn't as advanced as it should be now? Why did Allah "design" us in this way? Why did Allah say that he'd preserve Qu'ran and it would hold true for all coming centuries. Was he so weak that he couldn't save his old words from manipulation?

[7] Go watch YouTube. There are plenty of videos there.

[8] Hypocrisy. Guess the hypocrite-hater Allah was a hypocrite himself. Why are we promised Hell when to me it's my religion and to you it's yours? No compulsion in religion? Then why has Allah promised to burn us in hell unless we convert to Islam?

Source: http://bahai-library.com/writings/bahaullah/pb/1.html

Essentially, wouldn't it be great if Schools received funding at the same level as the Armed Forces, and the Air Force needed to sell cookies to raise money for the Bombs?

Seriously, is it impossible that the different factions can not set aside their differences for the benefit of all mankind?

The problem is Humanity is out of question when all you are is a slave with a lost soul and your only goal is to service God and not mankind. Human beings can be really easily overlooked for the pleasure and service of Allah, God or whatever.

It is an interesting read nonetheless. I can't believe the Church is filled with so many seats where I see so many individual-run schools for the under-privileged with students sitting on grounds. I don't understand why the money Vatican receives can't be used for Stem cell research and Cancer curing researches. I don't understand why so much of land is wasted on building temples when we are anyways running out of land and are getting into deforestation.

I'm from Bosnia, and Bosnians are of a Muslim religion. That is the reason why we were massacred by the Catholic Serbs, and why I am in the United States today. Bosnians are far from extremist Muslims. We do not even believe in polygamy. Our women do not cover up their whole bodies and face as some Muslims do. And innocent Bosnians were killed; our women and children raped in the name of GENOCIDE; ethnic cleansing. We suffered through many atrocities. But our religion teaches us peace and to love even those who hate us. All religions are pure and good. Catholicism, Judaism, Islam and Christianity. It is people who mutate these religions and turn them into tools of hate. I don't believe any religion is wrong, as long as it teaches you to be good and to do good unto others. I would not push my beliefs upon anyone, because that creates war and problems. I am fine with whatever religion a person chooses to be. As long as you are a good person, I will be your friend and I will not judge you. Only ignorant people judge others because of what they believe in, and only vicious, evil people kill "in the name of their God". I personally wish that religions didn't exist sometimes, because if it didn't I wouldn't have lost my father in the war.

I remind the participants in this discussion that the Topic Replies MUST remain civilized.Mud-slinging and Flaming will be grounds for this Topic being closed and Warnings issued.Now, let's get back on-topic, please...FINAL WARNING!QueenBee, I am sorry to hear about your loss.