xisto Community
Sandokan

Bux.to Only Better !

Now I found something! I have been using bux.to for a while now and it's great

but those 30 days of waiting before they pay and the long time waiting when you are

"suspended and under investigation" (for nothing...) are way too long!

Well there are a lot of other PTC''s but allmost none who have so many links!

After some searching and asking around I found fast.sc.

+10 Links every day, also registration adds and stumble adds, fast payout, 75% referral

It's allmost like Bux.to but if you ask me, better!

Posted Image

BTW: You get a $1.50 signup bonus!

Greetzz

Notice from rvalkass:

Being hosted you should know the rules: no referral links! Hiding it with a redirection doesn't hide the fact that it is a referral link. Changed to a non-referral link.

have you ever being paid? are you sure it is not a scam or anything even remotely close to netbux? Personally I would stick with the trusty ol' bux.to. I might give this a go, but how long would it take you to reach payout? um... lets see, 0.005 per click that is every ten click per day, so 5 cents a day? 5 cents a day? I'd get more money posting on blogs than doing this, PTCs are a waste of time (even bux.to) you're only getting mere cents while spending what 5 minutes viewing advertisements?

yeah, PTC are just small earners.... 5 cents a day...but if you use more than 10 PTC's a day, say 20... you would get $1 a day...just by spending say an hour or two a day... plus your earning in blog posting...by the way, how much do you earn in posting in blogs?

i prefer bux.to and i'm still using it now. i just recently request for payout, hope they pays after 30days. hehebtw, i'm using the autoclick script for my firefox browser which it helps to auto <- snipped -> while i'm doing something else. i even hold up 20 referrals under me. hmm i think i will post a tutorial on how to use the auto click script and some exploits.

Bux.to changed their TOS, for free members it will cost 60 days before payout, you need to be a premium member to be payed in 30 days :)GreetzzBTW: How do you earn Easy and Fast, can't really say that your earn Fast with bux.to... XD

Edited by Sandokan (see edit history)

MAKE MONEY FAST AND EASY!

Bux.to Only Better !

MAKE MONEY FAST AND EASY!

How Bux.To works

Bux.To is NOT a Autosurf, Multi-Level Marketing, Pyramid, Ponzi, Matrix or â??Get Rich Quickâ?? scheme.

Bux.To is a new innovative, international and FREE English based service that allows advertisers to reach thousands of potential customers by displaying their ad on our, â??Surf Adsâ?? page. A exact calculated percentage of all advertising revenue is paid to our members. Bux.To makes money via advertising, other advertising sources throughout the website as well as earning through direct sponsorship of other Bux.To members, just like a regular member does.

How you make money

You view websites in 30 second sessions via the â??Surf Adsâ?? page. Once the 30 seconds is up, youâ??ll either get a green tick sign or a red â??Xâ??. The green tick sign means youâ??ve earned $0.01 and as premium member $0.0125 for the visit and the â??Xâ?? means you have not earned money for the visit. Youâ??ll get red Xâ??s when you have more than one website from the â??Surf Adsâ?? page open. When this happens, you get no credit.

A valuable benefit to both the members and the advertisers is the repeat exposure that the advertiser gets. Whenever you click and view a website, you can visit that website again in 24 hours as long as the visit cap hasnâ??t been reached. Thatâ??s right! After 24 hours you can click and view the website again. This gives the advertiser optimal exposure by using â??repeat advertisingâ?? and it further increases the members earning potential.

Earnings example (based on current averages)

� You click 10 ads per day = $0.10

� 20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $2.00

� Your daily earnings = $2.10

� Your weekly earnings = $14.70

� Your monthly earnings = $63.00

While we have no way of knowing how many ads will be available on a per week basis, we do know that Bux.To is growing rapidly and advertisers are discovering the true potential of our service. Weâ??ve just started and our advertiser base is small so BE PATIENT! Over the next coming months you will see an increase in the ads which will only increase your earnings! This is not a get-rich-scheme or scam, but it can put some extra gas money in your pocket!

Registration here: http://buxgroup.to/bux/

-reply by stuska

(Freewebs.Com/stuska30/)

How to earn on bux to

Bux.to Only Better !

How you make money

You view websites in 30 second sessions via the â??Surf Adsâ?? page. Once the 30 seconds is up, youâ??ll either get a green tick sign or a red â??Xâ??. The green tick sign means youâ??ve earned $0.01 and as premium member $0.0125 for the visit and the â??Xâ?? means you have not earned money for the visit. Youâ??ll get red Xâ??s when you have more than one website from the â??Surf Adsâ?? page open. When this happens, you get no credit.

A valuable benefit to both the members and the advertisers is the repeat exposure that the advertiser gets. Whenever you click and view a website, you can visit that website again in 24 hours as long as the visit cap hasnâ??t been reached. Thatâ??s right! After 24 hours you can click and view the website again. This gives the advertiser optimal exposure by using â??repeat advertisingâ?? and it further increases the members earning potential.

(referral links not allowed - sorry)