xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ricochet105

A New And Revolutionary Way To Earn Money With Your Blog And Websites! Google adsense is a thing of the past... heres new one

A revolutionary blog and site monetization is coming this FEBRUARY!!!!!TV advertisers pour a lot of investment in advertising... imagine if they would transfer that into the internet and share all the money with bloggers and webmasters???GOT THE PICTURE? NOW IT WILL COME TRUE!!!!Just PM me for more details about this....Earn money from your blogs and websites, with no CLICKING involved...

A revolutionary blog and site monetization is coming this FEBRUARY!!!!!
TV advertisers pour a lot of investment in advertising... imagine if they would transfer that into the internet and share all the money with bloggers and webmasters???

GOT THE PICTURE? NOW IT WILL COME TRUE!!!!

Just PM me for more details about this....

Earn money from your blogs and websites, with no CLICKING involved...

if the internet has as many ads as the tv i will kill somebody i hate tv because it is 70% ads =/

A revolutionary blog and site monetization is coming this FEBRUARY!!!!!
TV advertisers pour a lot of investment in advertising... imagine if they would transfer that into the internet and share all the money with bloggers and webmasters???

GOT THE PICTURE? NOW IT WILL COME TRUE!!!!

Just PM me for more details about this....

Earn money from your blogs and websites, with no CLICKING involved...

but what kind of blog or site will you need for that??
this is interesting *-)

but what kind of blog or site will you need for that??this is interesting *-)

just visit my blog if you are interested...

to get you a glimpse of this exciting new feature...

these are audio ads... automatically played as your visitor loads your page....

you know what it means....? 100% income for every page view of your blog or website...

Audio ads? I would shut off my speaker permanently. Already I feel like stabbing myself when I accidentally hover my cursor over that stupid smiley banner. I'm not sure about the 100% income for every page view. Sooner or later, advertisers are going to realize their ads aren't reaching out to people as much as they want them to and they'll either lower the payout or change the ad system.

I must agree that this offer sounds amazing. But you must realize that most people do not like ads. On the television, radio or online. To enter a page with lots of ads, is not something that sounds nice. Audio ads is even worse! You say that there is no clicking involved here, but if everything suddenly is so easy I think that the advertisers will lower their payouts. Lower them very much. Even though it is audio ads, I not in my heart believe that more people will enter their sites. Why? Audio ads are annoying, and not something most people are fond of.I believe this offer is to good, to be true.

Look, the reason why PTC is so popular is

1. Some advertisers are foolish enough to beleive you'll buy if you click, some make money on click-counting banners and some don't.

but also:

2. Click fraud. When you click you send security information and open up your computer. Advertisers can build a profile of you from where you go and what you click on. This profile of you could be called a cheap or even free survey or they can exploit your information by selling it to more advertisers.

You can even give enough info about yourself and others who share the computer to allow people to not only customize and send pop-ups to you but to even hack your network for more information.

Even discounting hacking and direct stealing of economic information as fairly unlikely you still give advertisers some cheap information used for customizing ads to make them more compelling.

This isn't all, but other forms of theft and fraud, including of intellectual properties is unlikely.

I am going to avoid ever having a site with pay-per-click from an advertiser I don't trust and I don't want to be a guinea pig for such a low price. The first advertiser I am looking at for paying a site owner on a different basis is Project Wonderful.

I reccomend Project Wonderful if you want to advertise or be advertised upon.

The sheer clutter of your blog terrified me. This leaves me incredibly uninterested in "the exciting new feature"

Sounds like a good idea for everybody BUT the user of the site.I would also have my speakers shut on silent, and i use my laptop for listening to radio so if these ads interrupted my songs, they wood be dead!! Software would be easier to make to block ads, because it could block all the audio from sites, apart from ones that u like click the play button on the Windows Media Player or something like that..... I