xisto Community
lady

Weigh Less realistic way to lose weight

hello,although I am new here, I was very interested in your weight loss forumI am currently trying a new diet which is called weigh less, its international, a bit like the atkins and it has helped me a lotnot only am i losing weight faster than any other diet,I am also never hungry and able to eat almost everything I want...anybody interested in the diet, I'll be glad to helpLosing weight is not easy, better to share the burden than carry it alonecheerz!

heywell the diet is basically about losing weight, i don't think its suitable for body building (because there's no emphasis on protein or anything)anyway its mostly about weighing the food you eat and being consistent...what is nice is that you can eat almost everything...and the diet changes according to how much weight you wanna lose...its divided into three groups and gets easier as you lose weight...

this sounds really interesting. :) i dont want to loose weight though. im already thin enough.some people told me that the best way to loose weight is to exercise every morning. :(

heywell the diet is basically about losing weight, i don't think its suitable for body building (because there's no emphasis on protein or anything)
anyway its mostly about weighing the food you eat and being consistent...
what is nice is that you can eat almost everything...
and the diet changes according to how much weight you wanna lose...its divided into three groups and gets easier as you lose weight...

Sorry but I wasn't implying it was for bodybuilders.

It sounds like weight watches.

can you give me more information

Weigh Less

Replying to lady

Hi...I am planning to undergo a dieting program

Could you please give me more information about weigh less...That is where is it found etc...

Thnx :)