xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Watermonkey

What Pests Do You Have? Ringworm, maggots, mice, or bed bugs?

I've had some problems with ants and common house bugs, especially during summer....which is quite remarkable since I live on the 2nd floor. The ants really climb up the block of flats and enter the apartments.I saw on House M.D. that you can get naphthalene poisoning from the termits that live in the walls of your apartment. Actually, a teenager almost got killed until they figured it out...creepy, you'd rather take the termit thingy a bit seriously.

Annoying Bathroom FliesWhat Pests Do You Have?

There are these annoying tiny brown flies I have here in my bathroom (Singapore). They make the place look dirty, especially when they die and the water makes them stick onto the walls, shower foam bottles, shampoo bottles, you name it. One press with your finger and the wretched bug is dead. Sometimes they will fly to the ceiling and "camp" there until they are sure nobody will use the toilet for a long time.

(Just imagine a swarm of these flies crawling all over your ceiling...)

(By the way, I don't know what they're called. If anybody knows, please reply to this post. :)

-reply by Kelvin