xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

People Who Say That All Abecrombie Shoppers Are All Clones

Heres what I have to say to everybody who thinks or says that all abercrombie shoppers are all clones:

You're not any less conformist than us. It is almost impossible to buy a shirt, or other form of clothing that somebody else won't buy. And you think you're so great because you dress like the living dead? At least 123423 other people dress exactly the same way.

You're a clone, you're not as unique as you may think, GET OVER YOURSELF!

The only way to dress unique is to go to a sewing store, buy a pattern and some fabric, and make your own shirt. But whose to say that someone else won't go to the store, and buy that same fabric and pattern?

And we might be clones, but just keep in mind we don't look like freaks. At least we look human.

GET OVER YOURSELF!

How does that line from that song go again?

Oh yeah!

I'm an emo kid, non-conformist as could be, you'd be non-conformist too if you looked just like me.

Hehe, yeah, I know what you mean. I think that people should wear whatever they want, and not care what others think...most people just dress to impress others... I don't dress the way I do so people think of me a certain way... (usually :) ) and I think that if you do need to then you're really insecure.

You're not any less conformist than us. It is almost impossible to buy a shirt, or other form of clothing that somebody else won't buy.
You're a clone, you're not as unique as you may think, GET OVER YOURSELF!

And we might be clones, but just keep in mind we don't look like freaks. At least we look human.

These trendy ****s have nothing better to do than labeling themselves and calling everyone else a conformist just 'cause they don't confirm to their social code. And I know how it pisses you off 'cause the same thing happens to me. :(

Emos' are nothing better than those "hip and happening" gangstas'. Billy Talent put it in a better way, "Urban hipster, the new gansgta." Conceited little "rebellious" people for whom rebellion is shelling out 30$ from their mother's purses and buying "rebellious" clothing from malls. XD It's sort of sad but it's anyways tough to find people with self respect nowadays.

On the looking human part, I might just be the only kid in this entire country to have a actual mohawk and not that *BLEEP* Beckham hair-do and that well ... creeps the hell out of people everywhere I go. Except for my friends who just can't stop playing with it. :( Though apart from that there's nothing I do (lets count growling and air-guitaring out of my activities) that would make anyone think I am any less human than themselves. But yeah, perfectly normal people looking like creeps for the heck of it is well ... sad.

"I'm an Anarchist 'cause I just bought these rad Chucks. Chucks are Chuck Taylor for all you conformist ****s!"

I have no idea should I cry or laugh when I hear such things from people. I should laugh 'cause they're just stupid and being an Anarchist it hurts me that this is how the mainstream sets in delusion into young minds to churn out profit. :S
Wear Abercrombie or whatever you want. As long as you want to and not think you should. :)
Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)

Hi,

I can completely agree with you.. You are obviously gonna have people buying the same clothes once you buy an outfit from a retail or wholesale outlet.... Stores cannot create unique outfits for every single human on this world, they have to think of their profits and demand..

People who say that any person buying from a retail outlet is a clone is a moron but a moron who has a point. It is true that you tend to have similar outfits with some other random person but that DOES not make you a clone :(

Where I live, if a particular fashion trend appears then you will see every other person following that trend.. It does get irritating to see thin, fat, short and dumpy people wearing clothes or accessories that do not suit their bodies but heck it is their life and money..

The only way to dress unique is to go to a sewing store, buy a pattern and some fabric, and make your own shirt. But whose to say that someone else won't go to the store, and buy that same fabric and pattern?

I do this :( but it isnt to show off to people or anything, It's just coz I dont get clothes of my size ( Too tiny) :) Me and my mom find the fabric or use fabrics that were gifted to us and try to do something different

And yeah.... once I bought a fabric from one of the flea markets in my town and a month or two later I saw around 20 other women having the exact same fabric :'( But luckily never wore my dress and confronted them :(

So, yeah all you morons who say that abercrombie shoppers are clones should create new patterns and fabrics for us... :( The world has a big enough population to deal with so good luck in turning up with something that is unique and isnt copied :(

Ofcourse many people will always have some of the same clothes. If you want to have something really unique, you need to sew a dress, jacket or something yourself... Or maybe somebody will use the same fabric as you did? Saying that people are clones and copy cats, can sometimes be really anoying. It is hard to find something nice - but still unique! But you can be unique by combining different clothes into your own, special way.Something that is not unique, is UCLA pants. They are really popular here at the moment, they are actually quite ugly and people only wear them because they are... well, popular. Most of them do not even know what UCLA means... Yuck, yuck.