xisto Community
Acraine

Phpbb

phpBB is at https://www.phpbb.com/ (Completely free)

InvisionPowerBoard is at https://invisionpower.com/features/apps (Free trial)

Both of them can be installed on the Add-On Scripts page in CPanel. (phpBB 2.11 and IPB v1.2)

I've always used phpBB. I think it has a reputation for being easy, but I use it because I'm used to it and I know 'where' everything is and how it works. It is easy to mod and skin (especially with EasyMOD), and I know enough to write my own mods in and edit templates and such. But I suppose that's the same with most boards after months and months of experience with them. I'm also a bit adverse to most other forum admin panels. vBulletin looks good, but I am not going to pay for a forum. (Although if you really can make money at it...)

https://www.phpbb.com/ has been hacked yesterday or today, and its not acessible now :D

you can't see it now, but here's the message they left:

If we could have conscience of the as much as our life is ephemeral, perhaps we thought twice before of throw away to the opportunities, that ourselves happy and do the others happy.many flowers are reaped early too, Some even still in button seeds that never sprout and there is those flowers that live the entire life, to that petal by tranquil petal, lived, if deliver to the wind.but the peopleBy as much as time will be decorating that éden, and neither those flowers that were planted to our around.

And neglect take care little of ourselves, of the others we sadden us for small things and we lose minutes and precious hours.

We lose days, sometimes years.us we silence when we would must to speak, we speak too when we would must stayed in silence.

Do not we give the arm that so much our soul asks, because somewhat in us stops that approach. do Not we give a loving kiss because we are not usual with that, and do not we tell that we like because we find that the another knows automatically what do we feel.

And it passes the night and arrives the day, the sun is born and goes to sleep and we continue the mesmos, closed in us.claim than do not we have, or we find that do not we have sufficient, we Charge of the others, of the life, of us mesmos, us consume.Costumamos compare our lives with the of those that possess more than the people.

And we experienced to compare with those that possess less?

That would do a big difference!

And the time passes..

We pass for the life, not live.survive, because do not we know to do another one thing to that, unexpectedly, we wake up and we look pra backwards.and then we will ask us: and now?

Now, today, still it is time of reconstruct something, of give the arm friend, of a loving word say, of thank for what do we have.

Never it is been old too or youth too for love, say a word gentil or do a gesture loving.not look backwards what passed, passed.

What do we lose, we lose.

Look at front!

Still it is time of appreciate the flowers that are entire to our around.still is time of come back itself for God and thank for the life, that even ephemeral, still is in us.

Think..

It lose not more! ...

I don't like how forums appears when using vBulletin. It's like it's not professional. In IPB, it's like you have a forum that is very expensive! :D

So, vBulletin is the answer? Is there any version of vBulletin that is premodded? How can I get vBulletin for free? I have no money! :D

47121[/snapback]

With the right portal software, and a nice skin, vB looks very proffesional :D.

A free vB download used to be at my forum, but I removed it a while back, heh.