xisto Community
green eggs and ham

There Are Cheats Cheats by Greeneggsandham

Yes there are cheats but im not going to give them just away. first you must tell me your reason and how long you have been playing for and also what level you are. If i belive you and you have a good reason then yes i will send you each cheat you need to know but if you dont i will sned nothing to you.i will give you the basics:>/teleport 1 (takes you to the forest which you first spawn when you first play)>/teleport 2 (takes you to haunted palm recomended for level 5 and up)>/teleport 3 (is for levels 15's and up)>/teleport 4 (is for level 20-25 and up)>/teleport 5 (is for level 27-hardley 30)>/teleport 6 (takes you to a ice place which are for level 30 and up)to dance you have to click the up arrow on the keyboard and the down at the same time.to block you have to click ctrl on teh key board and the left shift.to attack you must click the ctrl on the keyboard.if you go to the dungeon and you are on level 10 in it dont find your way upstairs type in /level 0 and you will spawn at the forest which is 10 times quickerif you get to a level quite high in the dungeon and you want to get there but your far away(lets say your on level 8) then type in /level 8 and u will spawn therehope these tips help! :)

Edited by green eggs and ham (see edit history)

Which game are you discussing here?Certainly these tips do not apply to all games...

yes haslip I think you are correct ,I am also a little bit confused as I don't the name of the game there.

Whatever,thanks to eggs for sharing the knowledge with Xisto members

It looks like you are talking about sherwood dungeon. Second, as an advanced veteran sherwood player, I see some mistakes. First of all, /teleport command is a built in game feature for quick access to an island. Do you think Gene (creator) would make it possible to do them if it was a cheat? No. Your levels are wrong as well (island levels) and there is no /teleport 6 (Or did gene add one now O.O??)Dancing, blocking, and attacking are not cheats at all. Features.If you did not mean them as cheats, then I misread your post, but it seemed you were talking about cheats for it.Cheats are not type in commands, not buttons (those can be glitches) you usually need to use a memory editor like cheat engine or artmoney. You can find sherwood values by scanning basic values (Gold, Potion, Talisman, etc) with a 4 byte, but remember stats are server sided, making basic cheat engine hacking do nothing to it.Remember the other things in sherwood though, for example a health ring. A health ring gives extra health....the health stat is server sided but who says the ring is? It isn't. What if you hack how much health the ring gives off? And better yet, the extra health given by the ring WILL play a role in PvP, so when you hack it, you become invincible. Sometimes you just need to think logically about a value. For example, talisman is set up in -0,1,2,3 format, based on the stage of speed talisman. But other logical thinking is used with text scanning, for example you just scan text and change it. The problem hackers run into is not knowing the values. Remember, changing sherwood memory region might effect you, but take the values and scan them yourself.Some text values are: DragonStand (Refers to dragons base) Dragon (refers to dragon statue) TempleThree (Also TempleOne, TempleTwo, etc) referring to the temples of ancient sherwood, SherwoodTower (referring to war tower) SherwoodWall (referring to the main wall height) Floor (referring to the floor of castle area) etc.....but really, any sherwood thing can be scanned......test some stuff out!!

Which game are you discussing here?

Certainly these tips do not apply to all games...

Of course they apply to all games. How do you think I always win at football? I just open up my real-life console, type in /teleport endzone and win. And when the refs accuse me of cheating I teleport them to Antarctica. :P
Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

Cheats AND Tips

There Are Cheats

Cmon guys we need more cheats and more tips its better like that. And + green eggs & ham those are not cheats >:(

-reply by aidack

All sherwood cheats you'll find are on my site Located Here

Once again, cheats and features are different, along with hacks.

For example:

A cheat is a ...well..cheat that was put in the game for you for you to earn, unlock, etc.

A hack is when you enter the memory of the game to change values, or use programs to breach security.

A glitch is a hole in the game that allows unexpected things to happen...

A bug is an error in programming, causing malfunctions.

Hacking""""""""""" though really memory editing, is used a lot in sherwood, there are a lot of glitches, SOME bugs probably.....but no not cheats :lol:

Edited by AlphaOfDoom (see edit history)

i need the cheat for jin onlineThere Are Cheats

since I am student, I don't have too much time to play. I just want to play for fun. Now I'am lv 80 and I found that very hard to rise my lv and get the better jin. The highest jin that I have is 6-star. I have no idea how can I complete the mission to get 15-star jin. Plus the other mission need to give the money. How can I get the money. I can see that if I want to complete the mission, I must use my own money to buy a top-up card. I am not rich and should think 999999999999 times to buy it becoz if I buy it, I will fall in more deeply finance problems.I hope u can give me the cheat and I will not let anyone know this cheat.

-reply by constellaz