xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
imtaqi

Google Adsense Easy To use yet fast growing online PPC network

ou have probably heard a lot about Google Adsense but you may not know what it is. Well, one thing for sure, it?s one of the hottest way to make money online if you own a website. You can add Google Adsense to your blog.Google Adsense is a fast and absolutely easy way for people with websites of all types and sizes to put up and display relevant ads on the content pages of their sites and make money online.Because Google Adsense ads relates to what your visitors came to your site to read about, or because the ads match up to the interest and the characteristics to the kind of people your content attracts, you now have a way to improve your content pages and make money online off them.Sign up with Google Adsense once you have enough content on your website to get it up and running.So what type of ads do you have to put? That?s the good part, you don?t have to decide. Google does it for you. Adsense always delivers relevant ads that are precisely targeted, on a page by page basis to the content that people find on your site. For example, if you have a page that tells the story of your pet fish, Google will send you ads for that site that are for pet stores, fish food, fish bowls, aquariums ? you get the picture.If you decide you want to add a Google search box to your site, then Adsense will deliver relevant ads targeted to the Google search results that your visitors? search request generated.What can Google Adsense do for you? In three words, make money online. More relevant pages on your ads translate into more clicks and make more money online for you. Because when users click on an ad, Google pay you.It is important that you create ads that really integrate into the design of you website seamlessly. Take off borders and create the background color the same as the background color of the particular webpage. If you are really serious about Google Adsense, and want to create a multiple income stream and make money online with high click throughs , then I highly recommend Mike Cheney?s Adsense Video. I went from making about $4 per day from Google Adsense to about $80 per day from a same site. Just a few tricks and tips from Mike?s video increase my income by quite a lot.Thankstaqi Hasnain

last month an Indian IT magazine named digit published an article on a major flaw in Google AdSense. Adsense has caused great concern for both ad publishers and advertisers.

I am actually thinking about trying this adsense out. I am trying to set up a web site, but i was just curious...can the website be a subdomain? or does it have to be domain? I read an article in a magazine about the girl who created the popular web site WhateverLife and it really got me interested. I mean she become a millionaire because of it. I used to help people with creating web sites but I never knew you could get paid for people visiting the ads on them. :)

Hey bee312,

What are you waiting for?

All your links talk about 'seize the day' and you really seem to be a 'go for it' person but in your comment you say you are actually thinking about it?

I would think that you with your ability to help people create websites you would be that person who became a millionaire instead of reading about it.

So, why not just take on the 'Nike' attitude and

Just Do It :)

my friends have had issues with itget too many clicks and u get suspended and accused of commiting fraud and get no payoutalso they do not pay into paypal which is a huge downside but only because they own a similar service called google checkoutit is not that great as there are a lot of limits on it