xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ouroboros

Has Anyone Tried Ogame? A real-time space strategy game

A bunch of my friends and I are playing this thing called Ogame.https://en.ogame.gameforge.com/
This is a game that operates in real time and takes months if not years to play!It's a lot of fun and I've been playing since August and have just now got enough fleet and research credits to start kickin some butt!It may not be your 'cup of tea' but those of us that play it call it O'crack!If you look at it and like it, maybe I can help you with it....

No i haven't tried O game yet But can You please tell more about it like which are the games it offers and some other details if any. :)Is it free or there are some charges :( for that???

I tried it but i find it kind of hard for new players. and i don't like the fact that the actions take 1h minimum cause in the beginning u have to wait to long. It's bad not to start on an newly opened server because if u don't when u start it puts you near powerful players that just farm you all day after you reach a certain level and you can be attacked. Try ikariam it's great, and because the resources are distributed between islands you have to make and maintain a good relationship with other players, that until u can make colonies on other islands.

Been playing it for like 2 years now, it has it's ups and downs. If you invest a little bit of real money the game becomes a lot easier. However you always have to check your account in case you're being attacked, which is a clearly a downside.